Conferences Theoretical Computer Science
Held twice a year, usually on a Saturday in December and on a Saturday in April. Details of past and future meetings.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: Conferences
- Computational Complexity Conference - Annual conference that deals with computational complexity broadly defined.
- STOC - ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing.
- IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science - The LICS Symposium is an annual international forum theoretical on theoretical and practical topics in computer science theoretical that relate to logic in a broad sense.
- SIGACT News Theory Calendar - Calendar of upcoming theoretical computer science events and computer science a computer science list of recently released books in the computer science field.
- Midwest Theory Day - Held twice a year, usually on a Saturday in December and on a Saturday in April. Details of past and future meetings.
- Theoretical Computer Science Conferences & Journals - Conference calls for papers, conference and workshop programs, journal calls for papers.
MySQL - Cache Direct