Conferences Computer Science Computers
Venue for presenting research and development achievements in the design, implementation, deployment and evaluation of computing technology that migrates beyond our desktops.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Conferences
- Top/Computers/Software/Conferences and Trade Shows
- Top/Science/Technology/Conferences and Events
- Top/Science/Math/Logic and Foundations/Meetings
DB and LP: Conferences and Workshops - Large list of Computer Science Conferences and Workshops : past, present and future.
- IEEE International Conference on Computer Design - Links to past and future meetings in the conferences series.
- Recent Object Oriented Trends - The ROOTS symposium is a forum for presentation, debate and conferences study of the latest object oriented theories and practices. The conferences target audience is European IT professionals and managers.
- CP - International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint computers Programming. computers Links to the individual sites of computers the annual meetings.
- SafeComp - The International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability and Security. computer science Past and future meetings, proceedings and related links.
- Hot Chips - For designers and architects of high-performance chips, software, and systems, conferences with presentations on up-to-the-minute real developments. Held at Stanford University, conferences CA, USA each August.
- UbiComp - Venue for presenting research and development achievements in computer science the design, implementation, deployment and evaluation of computing computer science technology that migrates beyond our desktops.
- LOPSTR - International Workshop on Logic-based Program conferences Synthesis and Transformation. conferences Held annually since 1991.
- IEEE Computer Society Conferences - The IEEE CS sponsors or cosponsors over 90 conferences technical meetings each year. Proceedings, conference homepages, calendar, conferences and calls for papers.
- STOC - Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing.
- WSCG - Annual International Conferences in Central Europe on Computer conferences Graphics, Visualization computers and Computer Vision.
- Promote Research - Portal for conferences on the topics of artificial computers intelligence; enterprise computers information systems and web technologies; high computers performance computing and networking; computers and software engineering. Includes computers information on paper submission and conference computers locations.
- IFIP - International Federation for Information Processing. Calendar of Events.
- MobiCom - Annual ACM International Conference on Mobile Computing and conferences Networking. Links computer science to the conferences held since 1995.
- OOPSLA - Annual ACM SIGPLAN Conferences on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, conferences Languages, and conferences Applications.
- ERCIM Calendar - European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics: calendar of events computer science and conferences related to IT and applied mathematics.
- eWiC - Electronic Workshops in Computing Science. Series hosted by the British Computer Society which includes the proceedings of workshops and conferences on a range of computing topics.
- STACS Websites - Links to the series Symposium on Theoretical Aspects conferences of Computer computer science Science.
- International Conference and Research Center for Computer Science Schloss Dagstuhl - All past and future conferences in Dagstuhl are computer science listed conferences on the web site.
- SAIG - Workshop on Semantics, Applications, and Implementation of Program Generation. Links to regular workshops and other events.
- Conferences and CfP Deadlines - List of deadlines for Conferences in the fields computers of Informatics, computer science Knowledge Management, CSCW, and Computer Science: computers maintained by Dick Stenmark.
- CAV - The International Conference on Computer Aided Verification - A series of conferences on computer aided verification computer science dedicated computers to the formal analysis of hardware and computer science software.
- All Conferences Directory - Searchable database of Computer Science and Technology conferences. Organizes conferences by category and offers information regarding paper submission deadlines.
- Netlib Conferences Database - Information about upcoming conferences, lectures, and other meetings relevant to conferences the fields of mathematics and computer science.
- IEEE Conferences - IEEE hosts more than 300 conferences each year computer science in conferences a wide range of technical, professional, standards, computer science education, and conferences career-related subjects.
- ACM Events and Conferences - Online registration, calendar, and links to ACM sponsored conferences.
- FSTTCS - Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science. computer science Links to past and future meetings.
- LICS - IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science: an computers annual international forum on theoretical and practical topics computers in computer science that relate to logic in computers a broad sense. Links to past and computers future meetings, mailing list, newsletters.
- Symposium on the Theory of Computing (STOC) - Links to the 27th to 35th STOC sites.
- FOOL - Foundations of Object-Oriented Languages. Links to the annual workshops.
- EUFIT - From 1994 - 1999 the ELITE Foundation (European Laboratory for Intelligent Techniques Engineering) annually organized EUFIT - The European Congress on Intelligent Techniques and Soft Computing. Tables of contents of proceedings and order forms.
- ICFP - International Conference on Functional Programming: an annual programming language conference combining the former Functional Programming and Computer Architecture (FPCA) and Lisp and Functional Programming (LFP). It is sponsored by the ACM SIGPLAN. Po
MySQL - Cache Direct