Conferences Events Science
Allows for the organization of virtual meetings, especially with topics combining science and humanities. Includes list of conferences and bibliography from these meetings.
Top: Science: Events: Conferences
- Top/Business/Business Services/Event Planning and Production
- Islamic Science 2007 - International Symposium On Science, Technology and Innovation: Towards science A Prosperous And Secure Islamic World. Held science in Malaysia from August 9-11, 2007.
- EuroSciCon - European Scientific Conferences - Organisers of scientific symposiums, meetings, and conferences based events in Europe: events schedule of future meetings.
- MeetingPress - Web-based software for organizers of scientific conferences or science symposia.
- All Conferences Directory - Searchable database of science and technology conferences. Organized science by category. events Also offers information regarding paper submission science deadlines.
- Interdisciplines - Allows for the organization of virtual meetings, especially events with topics combining science and humanities. Includes list events of conferences and bibliography from these meetings.
- NanoBioVIEWS™ - Homepage for a series of international meetings devoted science to instrumentation science and applications of nanotechnology in the science life sciences, organized by science the company JPK Instruments, science Berlin, Germany.
- e-Health Conference - The 1st Annual Conference on e-Health: The Virtual Dimensions of conferences Health and Environment, to be held April 8th and 9th, conferences 2009 at the Cultural and Scientific Association, Dubai, UAE.
- Global Dialogue 09 - International interdisciplinary conference on notions of responsibility across conferences cultures and the conceptual challenges of climate change conferences for moral reasoning and conflict prevention. November 3 conferences - 6, 2009 at Aarhus University, Denmark.
- ICOPVS 2008 - International Conference On Perspectives in Vibrational Spectroscopy. science Topics include science material science, biochemical, pharmaceutical, planetary, medical, science and forensic sciences. To science be held February 24-28, science 2008, in Trivandrum, Kerala, India.
- JOBIM 2005 - An annual meeting at the frontiers of biology, mathematics, computer science and physics, held in Lyons, France; 6-8 July 2005. Conference languages are English and French.
- Biotechnology Conference Schedule and Discussion - Provides a comprehensive listing of biotechnology and pharmaceutical conferences in the US and Europe. Visitors can discuss their experiences at specific conferences and make recommendations.
- The 3rd International Symposium on Trace Elements in Food - The official website of an international symposium that will be events held in 2009. The attendance will include representatives from a events variety of scientific disciplines, including chemists, biologist, and toxicologist. The events conference programme and all relevant
- Atlas Conferences - Database of academic meeting announcements, with abstracts, browsable events by subject, science by date or by country.
- IPSI Belgrade Conferences and Workshops - Scientific conferences emphasising synergy and interaction. By invitation with science a special emphasis on young researchers.
- Indonesian Scientific Meeting in Japan 2008 - Homepage of an interdisciplinary conference organised by the association of science Indonesian students in Japan. In 2008, this conference will be science held in Tokyo.
- BioSysBio 2008 - Website of a conference on synthetic biology, systems biology and bioinformatics, to be held at Imperial College, London, April 20-22, 2008. The primary audience are graduate students, post-docs and junior faculty working in biology and biotechnology.
- WIPCE 2005 - Indigenous Peoples of All Nations - Dedicated to promoting inspirational ideas and practices from conferences indigenous communities events that can be applied on an conferences international scale. Invited are events educators, researchers and students. conferences From Friday November 25 to events Thursday December conferences 1, 2005.
- XIII European Conference on the Spectroscopy of Biological Molecules - ECSBM is held every two years in a events different European conferences country. It is attended by researchers events using spectroscopic techniques to conferences investigate biomolecules, cells, or events tissues and will be held from conferences August 28 events - September 2, 2009, in Palermo, Italy.
- 14th International Congress of Radiation Research - Held by Polish Radiation Research Society in Warsaw, events Poland from events August 27-September 2, 2011. Covers biological, events chemical and physical aspects events as well as practical events applications in medicine, pharmacy, and engineering. events Includes events registration form, scientifi
- Nature Events - Contains meetings, symposia, conferences, courses, seminars, workshops, awards and programs. From the Nature journal.
- Gordon Research Conferences - To promote discussions and the exchange of ideas science of studies in the biological, chemical and physical science sciences.
- EuroScience Open Forum 2006 - The second pan-European scientific meeting providing an interdisciplinary conferences forum for events open dialogue, debate and discussion on conferences science and technology in events society. Held in Munich, conferences Germany, on July 15-19 2006.
- Alberta Teacher's Association Science Conference - Topics will include dinosaur history, pharmagenomics, Galapagos science Island and Darwin, ants, and the Herschel Space science Telescope. Takes place in Edmonton, Alberta.
- WSEAS Conferences - Promotes the development of new mathematical methods and computational techniques science as well as their applications in science and engineering.
- Arctic Change 2008 - Conference to be held in Quebec, Canada, that events is set events to bring together researchers, students, policy events makers and stakeholders from events all fields of Arctic events research and all countries to address events the global events challenges and opportunities related to climate change
- WikiCFP - A Wiki website that allows user to publish conferences and share conferences "Calls For Papers" for conferences in conferences diverse fields of science.
- European Science Foundation: Research Conferences - List of meetings sponsored by the European Science events Foundation; includes events several conference series in all areas events of science, from simple events workshops to full-scale conferences.
- 9th European Symposium for the Protection of the Night Sky - The Symposium will deal with the issue of science light pollution, events its effects on the environment, health science and astronomy and examine events how bad lighting is science contributing to global climate change. 17th-19th events September, 2009 science at Armagh, Ireland.
- Academia Exchange - Listing of science of philosophy conferences, workshops, and events other meetings. Emphasis on European meetings.
- Online Book of Abstracts - 2nd ICESHS (Cracow, 6-9 September, 2006) - 2nd Conference of the European Society for the conferences History of conferences Science,Cracow (Poland) 6-9 September 2006: Online conferences Book of Abstracts. Editor, conferences Webmaster: Michal Kokowski.
- Zakopane School 2008 - Website of an international interdisciplinary symposium (called a events School for events historical reasons only) on submicron structures events in physics and biology, events to be held May events 19 - 24, 2008 in Zakopane, events Poland. The events deadline for abstracts/proposals is 31 March 2008.
MySQL - Cache Direct