Conferences Psychology Social Sciences
August 22-25, 2002, Tartu, Estonia. Focusing on theoretical as well as applied aspects of psychological research. Online registration and abstract submission.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Conferences
- Dialogical Self - This conference is devoted to the dialogical approaches to the conferences self with central topics of self and identity, culture, self-narratives, conferences and psychotherapy. Highlighting programs and travel options.
- 6th Alpe Adria Psychology Conference - 3-5 October 2002, Rovereto, Italy. Registration forms and conferences committee details.
- Association of European Psychiatrists: 12th AEP Congress - Geneva, Switzerland. April 14 to 18, 2004. The conference theme conferences is "European Psychiatry: Evidence and Experience".
- American Psychological Association Convention - Annual.
- 5th International Baltic Psychology Conference - August 22-25, 2002, Tartu, Estonia. Focusing on theoretical as well social sciences as applied aspects of psychological research. Online registration and abstract social sciences submission.
- European Network of Brief & Systemic Therapy - 2nd European Conference of Brief Strategic and Systemic Therapy, "European psychology Ways of Brief Therapy; November 9-13, 2005. Arezzo, Italy.
- Psychology Conferences Worldwide - A comprehensive listing of upcoming events in psychology, social sciences psychiatry, social sciences and related fields.
- The Fifth International Biennial SELF Research Conference - 13-15 Jan 2009. Provides conference information for potential attendees, including social sciences dates, location, keynote speakers, and deadlines for paper submission.
MySQL - Cache Direct