Automata Theory Theoretical Computer Science
A regular expression FSA visualizer that provides interactive visualization of how finite-state automata can be used to match regular expressions.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: Automata Theory
- Top/Computers/Hardware/Components/Processors/Cellular Automata
- Top/Computers/Computer Science/Theoretical/Formal Language Theory
- Top/Computers/Artificial Life/Cellular Automata
- Finite State Machine - Wikipedia article on FSA, Moore and Mealy machines.
- Computation, Automata, Languages - Notes, small essays, explanations, reading lists. By Cosma Rohilla Shalizi.
- Automata and Formal Languages - A terse statement of important definitions and theorems automata theory in automata theory this field of study.
- Types of Automata - Intuitive definitions of automata from the more complex computer science Turing machines to the simpler finite state automata.[PDF]
- Turing Machines - A brief survey of finite state automata, pushdown automata, linear automata theory bounded automata and Turing machines.
- Finite Automata to Turing Machines - Set of slides from History of Computers and Computing with basic information on automata.[PDF]
- reAnimator - A regular expression FSA visualizer that provides interactive computer science visualization theoretical of how finite-state automata can be used computer science to match theoretical regular expressions.
- Automata Theory - Wikipedia article on finite state machines with links computer science to theoretical articles about pushdown automata, linear bounded automata computer science and Turing theoretical machines.
- Automata - Course notes from the University of Kentucky with sections on computer science finite state automata, pushdown automata and linear bounded automata.[PDF]
- Theory of Automata and Formal Languages - Survey of finite state automata, pushdown automata, Turing theoretical machines and the languages accepted by these devices.[PDF]
MySQL - Cache Direct