Mealy and Moore Machines Automata Theory Theoretical Computer Science
A set of slides comparing Moore and Mealy machines and showing how they are used in designing the logic for vending machines and traffic light controllers.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: Automata Theory: Mealy and Moore Machines
- Specification of Sequential Systems - The application of Moore and Mealy machines in the design of synchronous sequential systems.
- Moore Machine - Wikipedia article on Moore machines which are FSA with output mealy and moore machines determined by current state alone.
- Sequential Log Implementation - A set of slides comparing Moore and Mealy machines and theoretical showing how they are used in designing the logic for theoretical vending machines and traffic light controllers.
- Implementing Mealy and Moore Machines - This site has an example of conversion of a FSA to equivalent Moore and Mealy machines.
- Finite State Machines with Output (Mealy and Moore Machines) - Articles which converts an FSA to equivalent Moore theoretical and Mealy mealy and moore machines machines and discusses their equivalence.
- Mealy Machine - Wikipedia article on Mealy machines, which are simple transducers.
MySQL - Cache Direct