HTMLHelp Help Data Formats
HTML Help is the next generation standard help system for the Windows platform. HTML Help, like it's predecessor WinHelp, is designed to allow applications to provide context-sensitive user help, and to act as an delivery vehicle for training guides, interactive books, and newsletters. Additionally, new features in HTML Help make it easy to create multimedia titles, or web sites content. HTML Help is based on the standard HTML. However, it offers additional features such as table of contents, index, keyword search, compressed packages (.chm) for easy distribution, etc.
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Help: HTMLHelp
- HTML Help - Using Merge - Tutorial on getting merged CHM files working correctly. help By The help Helpware Group.
- New HTML Help Standard - A technical overview of the HTML Help standard data formats from htmlhelp a C/C++ developer\\'s perspective. (Keith Bugg / data formats C/C++ Users htmlhelp Journal)
- Microsoft HTML Help SDK - Official site with documentation, editors, and viewers.
- HTML Help - Context Help Ids - Tutorial on setting up contextual help IDs. By The Helpware data formats Group.
- Help Consultants - Resources, downloads, links, and tutorials on the use of Help help Authoring software.
- HTML Help Center - The HTML Help Center contains the results of htmlhelp the research htmlhelp conducted in the area of Microsoft htmlhelp HTML Help by Delmar htmlhelp Computing Services of Tipton, htmlhelp Michigan. Developers and help authors will htmlhelp find high-quality htmlhelp samples, source code, and tools for working with htmlhelp htmlhelp HT
MySQL - Cache Direct