HTML Markup Languages Data Formats
HTML, the HyperText Markup Language, is the standard markup language for pages on the World Wide Web. This type of coding is used to create paragraphs, add backgrounds, change text color and size, tables, lists, clickable links, and images. - To change text size and color In the example above, those were opening HTML tags. Most but not all opening tags require a closing tag like
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: HTML
- Top/Computers/Internet/Web Design and Development
- Top/Kids and Teens/Computers/Web Page Design/HTML
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Style Sheets/CSS
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Markup Languages/XHTML
- IBM DeveloperWorks: New Elements in HTML 5 - Provides details of the structural, inline, embedding, and interactive elements data formats planned to be introduced in the new HTML version.
- A List Apart: A Preview of HTML 5 - Provides an overview of some of the new features being html introduced in the latest draft of the new specification.
MySQL - Cache Direct