OpenMath Mathematical Markup Languages Data Formats
OpenMath is an emerging standard for representing mathematical objects with their semantics, allowing them to be exchanged between computer programs, stored in databases, or published on the worldwide web. In contrast to MathML, which deals principally with the presentation of mathematical objects, OpenMath is solely concerned with their semantic meaning or content.
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: Mathematical: OpenMath
- A Critique of OpenMath and Thoughts on Encoding Mathematics - Open issues regarding OpenMath; a call for real-world applications to vet OpenMath. By Richard Fateman.[PDF]
- OpenMath.org - Content dictionaries, software, mailing lists and resources.
- The North American OpenMath Initiative (NAOMI) - North American companies and universities join to advance the development markup languages and use of OpenMath.
- Wikipedia: OpenMath - Overview, history and examples of OpenMath.
- Perl OpenMath to LaTeX Converter - Converts OpenMath to LaTeX. Includes a demo converter, Perl markup languages source and documentation.
- OpenMath XML DTD - Document Type Definition document for OpenMath objects.
- MathDox Interactive Mathematics - Open Source Math Libraries and Products by Research Institute for openmath Applications of Computer Algebra. Includes OpenMath Java tools, JSP openmath Taglibs and documentation.
- MathWeb Search - A semantic search engine for web content based on OpenMath openmath and MathML expressions. View Examples for a demonstration of openmath use.
- Java OpenMath Libraries - OpenMath Java classes and XML
MySQL - Cache Direct