Reference XSL Style Sheets XML
This category is for sites which offer comprehensive, method-by-method, property-by-property reference documentation. Step-by-step tutorials should be listed under "Tutorials."
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Style Sheets: XSL: Reference
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Markup Languages/XML/Reference
- Top/Business/Publishing and Printing/Publishing/Books/Business/O'Reilly and Associates/Technical Books/XML
W3C : Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) - XSL information at W3C : this page is the starting point to all the official W3C documents about XSL.
- XML Bible Chapter 17 - Covers the October 8, 1999 proposed recommendations of reference XSL Transformations reference and XPath.
- Saxon: The Anatomy of an XSLT processor - In this article Michael Kay, outlines the Saxon xsl architecture to demonstrate the inner workings of an xsl Extensible Style Language Transformations (XSLT) processor.
- DevGuru XSLT Introduction & Quick Reference - A reference source for all of the elements reference and functions reference that compose the eXtensible Stylesheet Language reference Transformation (XSLT) language version reference 1.0. This Quick Reference reference features real working code examples which reference were tested reference using the Microsoft XML parser
- XSL Transformation (XSLT) 1.0 - The official XSL Transformations (XSLT) specification. XSLT is xsl a language derived from XSL for transforming XML xsl documents into other XML (or HTML) documents. (W3C xsl Recommendation 16 November 1999)
- Investigating XSLT: The XML transformation language - The XML transformation language - Article from the xsl DeveloperToolbox Technical xsl Magazine
- W3Schools - Provides introductory content covering XSL.
- XSLT and XPath Quick Reference - Quick reference card developed by Mulberry Technologies in xsl PDF format
MySQL - Cache Direct