XSL Style Sheets XML Markup Languages
XSL (Extensible Stylesheet Language) is a language for expressing stylesheets for XML documents. It consists of two parts: a language for transforming XML documents, and an XML vocabulary for specifying formatting semantics. XSL and XSLT are currently the object of working drafts at the W3C.
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Style Sheets: XSL
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Java/XML/Class Libraries/XSL
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Markup Languages/XML/Tools/Servers
Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) 1.0 - XSL is a language for expressing stylesheets. It consists of two parts: a language for transforming XML documents, and an XML vocabulary for specifying formatting semantics. (W3C Recommendation 15 October 2001)
- TopXML XSLT Zone - With 34 original articles, the XSLT Zone explains xml XSLT in xml various solutions - such as .NET, xml mobile solutions and in xml applications. These articles xml range from introductory to advanced; through xml to tutorials xml and include complete XSLT and XPath references.
- UWOBO XSL Processor - Invoked via URL giving the URI of an XML document and a list of stylesheets to be applied. Requires Tomcat and Xerces/Xalan.
- NIST Toolbox - Collection of tools to make enable XML applications xsl to interchange data easier. Includes APEX and ATTS.
- XSL Lint - A semantic lint checker for that detects poor style sheets syntax and redundant areas of a stylesheet.
- Jade - An early implementation of an XSL processor. Converts xml XSL to DSSSL to render XML.
- MSDN's XSLT Developer's Guide - The successor to Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL), XSL xsl Transformations (XSLT) xsl is an XML-based language that enables xsl you to transform one xsl class of XML document xsl to another.
- Jeni's XSLT Pages - Jeni Tennison is a very active XSLT community member. style sheets This page is her homepage for her many XSLT activities. style sheets With 25 tutorials/articles and 2 utilities for visitors. style sheets Good website.
- XML Cover Pages: Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) - Introduction, history, articles and software support by Robin Cover. (Oasis)
- XSLT Requirements Version 2.0 - This draft document describes the requirements for the XSLT 2.0 specification. (W3C Working Draft 14 February 2001)
- XSL Transformations (XSLT) Version 1.0 - This specification defines the syntax and semantics of xml XSLT, which xsl is a language for transforming XML xml documents into other XML xsl documents. (W3C Recommendation 16 xml November 1999)
MySQL - Cache Direct