XPath Addressing and Querying XML Markup Languages
XPath is an XML Path language defined by the W3C for addressing parts of an XML document, designed to be used by both XSLT and XPointer. XPath gets its name from its use of a path notation as in URLs for navigating through the hierarchical structure of an XML document.
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Addressing and Querying: XPath
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Markup Languages/XML/Reference/Working Drafts
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Markup Languages/XML/Resources
- Stylus Studio: XPath Tools - Tools for editing, generating and testing XPath 1.0 xpath and XPath xml 2.0 expressions.
- Schematron - A tree-pattern schema language built on top of addressing and querying addressing and querying XSL with XPath.
- DOM Level 3 XPath Specification - Provides simple functionalities to access a DOM tree addressing and querying xpath using XPath 1.0. This module builds on top addressing and querying xpath of the Document Object Model Level 3 Core. addressing and querying xpath [W3C Working Draft 31 October 2001]
- XML Path Language (XPath) Version 1.0 - Official W3C site describing this language for addressing xml parts of an XML document which is designed xml to be used by both XSLT and XPointer. xml (W3C Recommendation 16 November 1999)
- A mini xpath processor - An XPath processor built for J2ME, suitable for xml mobile phones.
- W3 Schools XPath - Tutorial which covers syntax, locations, expressions, functions and examples.
- XPath Package for OCaml - This package implements the full W3C XPath recommendation for the OCaml language; it may work with the output of PXP (XML parser), or with any implementation of the XPath data model.
- Zvon: XPath Tutorial - A tutorial with several examples and pictures which xml can be downloaded for off-line use.
- DecisionSoft - Pathan - XPath compliant parsing and evaluation module for the Xerces-C, allows arbitrary selection of nodes from an XML document.
MySQL - Cache Direct