QEMU Intel x86 Architecture Emulators
A processor emulator using dynamic translation to achieve good emulation speed. x86, ARM, SPARC and PowerPC.
Top: Computers: Emulators: Intel x86 Architecture: QEMU
QEMU CPU Emulator - A processor emulator that is used to run an x86 Linux Kernel on x86 Linux. Provides documentation, changelogs, benchmarks, supported target- and host-CPUs as well as downloads.
- KQEMU - KDE GUI For QEMU - A KDE front-end for QEMU. It provides a intel x86 architecture intel x86 architecture GUI interface for running PC emulation. Written in intel x86 architecture intel x86 architecture Kommander.
- Qemu Manager - A Windows GUI for the QEMU emulator.
- Qeasy - A Mac OS X front-end to the QEMU emulators CPU Emulator.
- Qemu on Windows - Provides information on development and usage of the qemu software on Windows as host-platform.
- QGui - QEmu Launcher - A Userinterface to configure virtual machines for Qemu qemu and start emulators them.
- Qemu Users Forum - Provides discussion forums to various topics concerning Qemu.
MySQL - Cache Direct