Articles Ethics Computers
Section in a collection of pages about the history, present, and future of humanoids, androids, and anthropomorphic robots (2004). Should we have intelligent, emotion exhibiting humanoids? What might the consequences be?
Top: Computers: Ethics: Articles
- M.W.J. Spaul. Participatory design, communicative reason and discourse ethics - Anglia Polytechnic University, UK. bstract of a paper presented in the ETHICOMP International Conference on the Ethical Issues of Using Information Technology, 1995.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Computer Ethics: Basic Concepts and Historical Overview - 3 Parts. Some Historical Milestones. Defining the Field of Computer ethics Ethics. Example Topics in Computer Ethics. Plus, a bibliography and ethics a list of online resources. 2001.
- Robert N. Barger. Metaethical Analysis of Computer Ethics - University of Notre Dame. Paper presented in the Second Annual Computer Ethics Institute Conference, The Brookings Institution, Washington, DC, 1993.
- Melissa Chaika: Ethical Considerations in Gender-Oriented Entertainment Technology - Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) Crossroads Student Magazine.
- James H. Moor. What is Computer Ethics? - Southern Connecticut State University, Research Center on Computing ethics and computers Society. 4 Parts. A Proposed Definition. ethics The Revolutionary Machine. Anatomy computers of the Computer Revolution. ethics The Invisibility Factor. First appeared in computers Terrell Ward ethics Bynum, ed., Computers
- Jeff Robbins: Computer Based Decision-Making, Three Maxims - Association for Computer Machinery (ACM) Crossroads Student Magazine.
- Terrell Ward Bynum. A Very Shory History of Computer Ethics - Southern Connecticut State University, Research Center on Computing ethics and Society. First published in the American Philosophical ethics Association Newsletter on Philosophy and Computing, 2000.
- International Center for Information Ethics (ICIE). The Field - An exposition of the field. 3 parts. Foundations. computers Historical computers Aspects. Systematic Aspects.
- Terrell Ward Bynum and Simon Rogerson. Computer Ethics and Professional Responsibility. - Reference materials from the textbook by Bynum and Rogerson, including study questions and web resources. The Research Center on Computing and Society, Southern Connecticut State University.
- Nature Institute: NetFuture, Technology and Human Responsibility - Electronic newsletter. Archives available.
- Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory (INEEL): Humanoid Robotics, Ethical Considerations - Section in a collection of pages about the articles history, present, articles and future of humanoids, androids, and articles anthropomorphic robots (2004). Should articles we have intelligent, emotion articles exhibiting humanoids? What might the consequences articles be?
- M.J. van den Hoven. Equal Access and Social Justice: information as a primary good - Erasmus University, Rotterdam. Abstract of a paper presented computers in the computers ETHICOMP International Conference on the Ethical computers Issues of Using Information computers Technology, 1995.
- Robert N. Barger. In Search of a Common Rationale for Computer Ethics - University of Notre Dame. Paper presented in the ethics Third Annual Computer Ethics Institute Conference, The Brookings ethics Institution, Washington, DC, 1994.
- Richard O. Mason: Four Ethical Issues of the Information Age - Management Information Systems Quarterly (MISQ). The four issues are privacy, articles accuracy, property, and accessibility.
- Richard J. Sutcliffe: Fourth Civilization: Technology, Society and Ethics - Online book, 4th edition (2002-2003). The author is described as computers a professor of computing science and mathematics, Trinity Western computers University, British Columbia, Canada.
MySQL - Cache Direct