Co-organizers of computer ethics conferences (EthiComp) and providers of social-impact advising to government and other groups. News. Resources. Discussions. Conferences listings.
Top: Computers: Ethics
- Top/Reference/Education/Educators/Academic Dishonesty/Plagiarism
- Top/Society/Philosophy/Ethics/Applied/Science and Technology
- Top/Society/Issues/Science and Technology/Computers/Internet
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality/Morality
- Top/Society/Philosophy/Philosophy of Science/Science, Technology and Society
- International Charter - International business organization that encourages business ethics and ethics best practice computers policies.
- Web Ethics - Includes collection of links to articles on ethics ethics as it applies to the Internet and the ethics law, computer use policies, blogging and privacy, from ethics the WWW Virtual Library. Maintained by Paul Martin ethics Lester, California State University at Fullerton.
- International Center for Information Ethics (ICIE) - Academic website on information ethics. Platform for exchanging ethics information about worldwide teaching and research in this ethics field. News. Lists of institutions, teachers, and publications.
- Southern Connecticut State University, Research Center on Computing and Society - Examines computer ethics and the impact of information technology on ethics society. Articles. Research resources. Teaching resources. Student resources. Forum. Links.
- International Federation of Information Processing (IFIP) - Working Group on Computers and Social Accountability.
- Internet dating and mail order brides. - Short descriptions of the dangers of internet dating, mail order brides, net addiction, and safety. Some links to other resources.
- Ethics in Computing - Directory of links concerning many issues and topics related to computers and their use.
- Computing Cases - Teaching tools and case studies pertaining to the computers ethics inherent ethics in the computing industry. Catalogues computers of background reading, case ethics studies, and teaching material.
- Centre for Computing and Social Responsibility - Co-organizers of computer ethics conferences (EthiComp) and providers computers of social-impact advising to government and other groups. computers News. Resources. Discussions. Conferences listings.
- Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR) - Activism for civil liberties in issues such as internet computers censorship, internet governance, malicious interference.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE) - Ethics and Members Conduct Committee web-page with links to related ethics resources.
MySQL - Cache Direct