Codes of Ethics
Code of Online Business Practices. Self-regulation tool to provide internet businesses with a means to foster consumer trust and confidence on the web.
Top: Computers: Ethics: Codes of Ethics
- Computer Society of India (CSI) - The code of ethics for CSI members.
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) - Code of Professional Ethics.
- International Information Systems Security Certifications Consortium, Inc. (ISC2) - Code of Ethics. Subscription to the code is required for certification.
- Hong Kong Computer Society (HKCS) - Code of Ethics. These are the minimum standards to be observed by the members of the society.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) - Code of ethics for members.
- SANS Institute - IT Code of Ethics - Guidelines for computer systems experts.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) - Code of Online Business Practices. Self-regulation tool to provide internet businesses with a means to foster consumer trust and confidence on the web.
- System Administrators Guild (SAGE) - Code of Ethics. SAGE is a special codes of ethics technical group of the Advanced Computing Systems Association codes of ethics (USENIX).
- Information Systems Security Association, Inc. (ISSA) - Code of Ethics, for applicants to the association.
- Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) - Code of Ethics.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE) - Code of Ethics for the guild members in computers view of codes of ethics technology's impacts.
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) - Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- Ten Commandments of Computer Ethics - From the Computer Ethics Institute, a project of codes of ethics the Brookings Institution.
MySQL - Cache Direct