Manufacturers FPGA Programmable Logic Hardware
Lists all manufacturers of field programmable devices (FPGAs). Any companies offering ASICs with FPGA-like cores are listed in Computers: Hardware: Components: ASICs and Chips.
Top: Computers: Hardware: Programmable Logic: FPGA: Manufacturers
- Lattice Semiconductor Corp. - Produces analog and digital FPGAs, including the ORCA programmable logic FPSC manufacturers assets purchased from Agere (formerly Lucent).
- Altera Corporation - Manufactures CPLDs and SRAM based FPGAs.
- Actel Corp - Produces three different styles of FPGAs: antifuse, flash, fpga and SRAM.
- Xilinx, Inc - Manufactures CPLDs and SRAM based FPGAs.
- QuickLogic Corp - Makes stand-alone devices such as PCI bridges, memory controllers, and manufacturers GbE Ethernet MACs, in addition to FPGAs that integrate parts manufacturers of the stand-alone devices.
- Xeltek - Manufactures and sales of universal programmer and adapter.
- MathStar, Inc - Reprogrammable logic platform chips, especially for communications and programmable logic digital signal processing applications.
- Aeroflex Inc - Qualifies and sells space and radiation hardened semiconductors, manufacturers including FPGAs.
- Anadigm, Inc - Manufactures field programmable analog array (FPAA), an analog version of manufacturers an FPGA.
MySQL - Cache Direct