FPGA Programmable Logic Hardware
Provider of reverse engineering services, analyzing the circuitry and physical composition of semiconductor chips and electronic systems for competitive study, intellectual property support, and reliability assurance.
Top: Computers: Hardware: Programmable Logic: FPGA
- Top/Science/Technology/Electronics/CAD/Electronic Design Automation/FPGA Compilation
- Wikipedia: Field-programmable Gate Array - Encyclopedia article, with links to many related topics on FPGA
- FPGA Central - FPGA forums, vendor listing, IP catalog, products, news, programmable logic webcasts, events
- Chipworks - Provider of reverse engineering services, analyzing the circuitry hardware and physical fpga composition of semiconductor chips and electronic hardware systems for competitive study, fpga intellectual property support, and hardware reliability assurance.
- BYU Configurable Computing - Researches high-performance systems based on FPGAs and like fpga devices; current fpga focus areas: run-time reconfiguration, hybrid FPGA fpga architecture, DSPs and FPGAs, fpga application-specific processors. Brigham Young fpga University.
- Synplicity - EDA Tool vendor for FPGAs - Synthesis
- Mentor Graphics FPGA Home - EDA Tools vendor for FPGAs
- FPGA CPU - Exploring the design and implementation of custom processors programmable logic and integrated systems-on-chips using FPGAs.
- Altera Forum - Forum for Altera products
- FPGA Information - FPGA links maintained by the University of Idaho.
- FPGA seek - Search Engine optimized for FPGAs, CPLDs and VLSI.
- OpenFPGA - Non-profit worldwide consortium of organizations fostering and accelerating fpga use of programmable logic reconfigurable computing for supercomputing and business fpga tasks; working groups, technology programmable logic discussions, mail lists; collaborative fpga development of best practices and industry
MySQL - Cache Direct