Reconfigurable Processors Components Hardware
Data-stream-based machine paradigm (anti machine), programmed by flowware and configware. Direct links to configware, morphware, flowware, data.streams, anti-machine, KressArray. University of Kaiserslautern, Germany.
Top: Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: Reconfigurable
- Top/Computers/Hardware/Programmable Logic
- RAMP: Research Accelerator for Multiple Processors - FPGA-based multiprocessor functional simulator framework. University of California, reconfigurable Berkeley.
- Raytheon Develops World's First Polymorphic Computer - MONARCH: Morphable Networked Micro-Architecture; adaptable processor is 10 times faster than Intel Xeon quad-core chip. Military Embedded Systems.
- Virginia Tech Configurable Computing Laboratory - Research many aspects of dynamic computing, electronic and computing fabrics, soft processor arrays.
- NASA Office of Logic Design - Researches and funds many aspects of design and reconfigurable use of reconfigurable programmable and quick-turn technologies, for space reconfigurable flight uses.
- Xputer Lab Configware Engineering for Reconfigurable Computing with KressArray - Home of former Computer Structures Group: reconfigurable computing, soft IP processors core, soft machine, anti machine soft datapath, soft machine paradigm, processors fpga, KressArray. Kaiserslautern University of Technology, Kaiserslautern, Germany.
- Berkeley Reconfigurable Architectures, Systems, and Software - Researches many system-level technologies, focusing on integrating processors and reconfigurable processors logic.
- Kress-Kung Machine Page - Data-stream-based machine paradigm (anti machine), programmed by flowware components and configware. components Direct links to configware, morphware, flowware, components data.streams, anti-machine, KressArray. University components of Kaiserslautern, Germany.
- Wikipedia: Reconfigurable Computing - Encyclopedia article, with links to many related topics.
- Research - Summary of topic, with some uses, at University reconfigurable of Wisconsin, processors Madison.
- HThreads - Hybridthreads, efficient hardware accelerated computating platform: operating system components runs on reconfigurable hybrid CPU/FPGA chip, 2 sets of components APIs give access to reconfigurable OS; platform has high components level language compiler, can compile C reconfigurable source code components into hardware components. University
- Tanner Research, Inc. - Information on reconfigurable computing, and related products. Pasadena, reconfigurable California, USA.
MySQL - Cache Direct