Comment Spam Abuse Internet
Spammers are abusing comment systems to increase their rank on Google. Here are some steps to take to reduce or eliminate this problem.
Top: Computers: Internet: Abuse: Comment Spam
- Jeremy Zawodny's Blog - Guerilla Tactics Against Blog Comment Spammers - Suggestion that bloggers create posts that target the comment spam same internet spammy phrases that blog spammers want Google comment spam to find.
- Kalsey Consulting Group - Comment Spam Manifesto - Weblogger crystallizes the thoughts of many in declaring abuse a cyberwar on those who inappropriately post in abuse guestbooks and weblogs.
- Spam Huntress - Spam cleaning for blogs - Spam huntress dissects blogspam.
- MT-Blacklist/Comment Spam Clearinghouse - A centralized blacklist database of blog spam URLs.
- Webmaster Kit: Stop Spam - Offers a script using the Turing Test, intended internet for spam prevention in guestbooks, blogs and wikis.
- Learning Movable Type: Concerning Spam - Types of spam seen on blogs.
- MSNBC - Spammers now clogging blogs, IM - Spam has never been limited to e-mail. But internet now, commercial abuse pitches are increasingly popping up in internet online chats, instant messages, abuse cell phones with text internet messaging and weblog comments.
- Six Log: Comment Spam - Spammers are abusing comment systems to increase their internet rank on comment spam Google. Here are some steps internet to take to reduce comment spam or eliminate this problem.
- BBC News - How spammers are targeting blogs - Spammers are turning their attention to weblogs, angering abuse technology analyst Bill Thompson. He calls it "flyblogging."
- OJR : Bloggers Declare War on Comment Spam, but Can They Win? - "Here's a look at the battle so far."
- Typepad Vs. Commentspam - The steps that Typepad has taken in order abuse to rid its users of spam comments.
- Akismet - A plugin which identifies and blocks comment and trackback spam on blogs with integration to various blogging systems.
- Big Fractal Tangle: Designing For Lowlifes - Discusses how better, smarter tools are needed to comment spam block abuse or remove comment spam in realtime.
- Jeremy Zawodny's Blog: Using mod_rewrite against comment spam bots - Very short tutorial.
- Simon Willison's Weblog - Solving Comment Spam - Feasible ways to stop or thwart comment spam.
- Wired: When the Spam Hits the Blogs - Owners of weblogs have recently noticed that their referral logs have become the newest target for spam.
- No Guestbook Spam Anymore - Offers instructions for webmasters for avoiding and eliminating internet spam in abuse guestbook.
- Yoz Grahame's Cheerleader: Seven quick tips for a spam-free blog - A list of tips aimed at webloggers to comment spam reduce comment spam the problem of comment spam.
- Blog Spam Database - Database of URLs and phrases often used by spammers, along internet with links to related resources and a discussion forum.
- Internetnews.com - Six Apart Trains Guns on 'Comment Spam' - The blog tools vendor Six Apart plans to internet roll out abuse an open online authentication system internet to fight the growing abuse phenomenon of comment spam.
- Wired - Googlemania: The (Evil) Genius of Comment Spammers - Background of the phenomenon of comment spam and how bloggers responded.
- Simon Willison: Blacklisting Comment Spam - One man\'s efforts to create and maintain a comment spam blacklist.
MySQL - Cache Direct