E-mail Etiquette Internet
Email etiquette refers to proper practices of writing, contact, and behavior used in email.
Top: Computers: Internet: Etiquette: E-mail
- Towards an Ethics and Etiquette for Electronic Mail - Gives a general introduction to e-mail, and then internet offers guidelines etiquette for sending, receiving, and replying to internet messages.
- How To: Send A Proper E-mail - Gives several suggestions on how to format and internet compose a internet message.
- Low End Mac : Netiquette for Email Lists - Informal rules for email and email lists.
- Gullibility Virus Warning - A spoof intended to educate new Internet users about thinking internet before forwarding virus hoaxes and urban legends.
- Dynamoo's Email Etiquette - Offers a list of "Do\\'s" and "Don\\'ts" to help e-mail e-mail users avoid basic mistakes.
- E-mail Etiquette - Provides guidelines dealing with quoting, smilies, salutations, digital internet signatures, privacy, e-mail abbreviations, flaming, and newsgroups.
- Online Netiquette Uncensored - Provides blunt suggestions for correct online communications, especially in reference etiquette to e-mail.
- About Netiquette - Gives advice on manners and formatting in electronic internet communications, with an emphasis on email.
- Do Not Send HTML Emails - Reasons not to use HTML emails.
- Netiquette No Nos - Six things not to do when sending email.
- Let's Put Some Humanity Into E-mail - A few guidelines on the practice of good etiquette manners and courtesy.
- Configuring Mail Clients to Send Plain ASCII Text - Six main reasons for not sending HTML or e-mail MIME messages, and directions to turn off HTML e-mail and MIME in mailers.
MySQL - Cache Direct