HTTP Protocols Internet
This document tries to clarify the intentions of the specifications for HTTP versions 1.0 and 1.1. The aim is to avoid confusion regarding the use and interpretation of each.
Top: Computers: Internet: Protocols: HTTP
- Top/Computers/Internet/Proxying and Filtering
- Top/Computers/Internet/Searching/Search Engines/Robots
- RFC1945 - HTTP/1.0 Specification - Despite the improvements made in version 1.1, HTTP/1.0 is still http widely used around the Internet.
- View HTML Source Code - Online tool for view a web pages HTML source code http and HTTP server headers. See page redirections and cookies and http other extra information.
- PEP - W3C working draft of an Extension Mechanism for internet HTTP.
- rproxy -- rsync in http - HTTP extensions to allow download of only the changes between cached and current versions of a page,
- An Analysis of HTTP Performance - Paper by Joe Touch, John Heidemann, and Katia Obraczka of http the USC/Information Sciences Institute.
- RFC2145 - Use and Interpretation of HTTP Version Numbers - This document tries to clarify the intentions of the specifications http for HTTP versions 1.0 and 1.1. The aim is to http avoid confusion regarding the use and interpretation of each.
- Clarifying the Fundamentals of HTTP - Analysis of HTTP/1.1, identification of its failures, and http suggestions for protocols improvement. By Jeffrey C. Mogul of http Compaq Research.
- RFC2616 - HTTP/1.1 Specification - HTTP/1.1 is the latest specification from the World http Wide Web Consortium.
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol - Next Generation Overview - The purpose of the HTTP-NG Project is to http tackle current HTTP deficiencies by using sound engineering http practices.
- W3C Hypertext Transfer Protocol Overview - This is the overview materials related to the W3C HTTP internet activity, one of the W3C Architecture domain activities. HTTP has internet been in use by the World Wide Web since 1990 internet and its use has increased steadily over the years, mainly internet because it has proven useful as
- Cookies - HTTP - Information on cookies including some background info, articles, internet technical specifications, and what consumer groups think.
MySQL - Cache Direct