WWW Servers Internet Software
An http-daemon webserver for linux. Khttpd is different from other webservers in that it runs from within the linux-kernel as a module device-driver.
Top: Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: WWW
- Top/Computers/Software/Internet/Site Management
- Phttpd - Lightweight multithreaded solution. Partial documentation, free source download. servers [Solaris]
- HTTPi - Small-footprint server offering executables, server-parsed pages, access control internet and virtual internet hosting (perl).
- NCSA HTTPd - No longer supported, site still includes documentation.
- Zeus Web Server - Solutions for content providers, ISP hosting, intranets and servers secure e-commerce with support.
- Netcraft: Web Server Survey - Web tool retrieves hosting software information from any domain name.
- Tcl Web Server - A pure-Tcl web server.
- kHTTPD for Linux - An http-daemon webserver for linux. Khttpd is different from other internet webservers in that it runs from within the linux-kernel as internet a module device-driver.
- Center for Information Technology Integration: Webcard - Based on a Schlumberger Cyberflex Access Java Card. Testdrive, technical report, press releases, source.
- ghttpd - A fast and efficient HTTP server that has internet CGI support (no post support, only get). Ghttpd internet has a small memory footprint and is capable internet of handling thousands of simultanious connections. GPL.
- Voyager Server - For QNX OS and/or embedded devices.
- lighttpd - Lightweight open-source web server. News, documentation, benchmarks, bugs, and download. servers [BSD license]
- WN - Web server that runs on a variety of servers Unix platforms and is free under the terms servers of the GNU General Public License. Online user servers guide, and other documentation.
- Web Server/400 - A native AS/400 application that takes full advantage of the latest IBM OS/400 V3R1 offerings, and provides all of the features of the most popular current Web servers.
- Aestiva - The HTML/OS product enables web designers to build servers advanced dynamic www sites w/out CGI programming. For Unix servers and NT servers. ISP-friendly.
- Plesk Server Administrator - World-class, innovative new product designed to make web server management www easier for everyone.
- Newton Personal Data Sharing - A web server for a NewtonOS 2.x device.
- Abyss Web Server - A free and small personal web server for www Windows and internet Linux supporting HTTP/1.1 and CGI. Features www a remote web management internet interface.
- Mac Web Server and BBS - Operator Headgap Systems is the Worldwide Distributor for TeleFinder Internet internet BBS and Server Software. Full documentation, ordering and update information.
- Roxen Webserver - Web server and application server which includes support servers for RXML, a tag-based language for constructing dynamic servers content. Allows tag plugins to be written servers in Pike.
- Secure Web Server for S/390 - HTTP/HTTPS server for OS/390, MVS, and VM offers fully secure internet web site hosting on the mainframe as well as direct internet dynamic web access to any 3270 application. MVS and VM internet fact sheet available in PDF format.
- CERN httpd - No longer maintained, but possibly of historical interest.
- Small Web Servers - Contains information on three projects, webACE, webACE II (very small web servers) and Spud (a potato-powered web server ).
- The Caudium Webserver - Feature rich, open source webserver with many unique internet features like www on-demand image creation and advanced server-side internet parsing.
- NetCloak - Web server enhancement package that allows you to internet create interactive, www dynamic web sites. Running as either internet a stand-alone CGI application www or as a high-performance internet WebSTAR API plug-in.
- Pi3Web - Supports CGI, FCGI, ISAPI, PHP4, SSL. Free binary internet or source www downloads, documentation, mailing list, FAQ, screenshots. internet [Windows, Linux]
- fhttpd - FTP/HTTP server with modules support. Modules run as www separate "looping" processes locally or remotely, and can www be configured to run under separate userids.
- PicoWeb - Product description, news, support pages.
- Xs- Httpd - Small and fast WWW server with many features.
- InstantServers - Desktop Web hosting solution. Documentation and technical specifications servers available. [Windows]
- Netcraft - A list of servers. Also a survey of internet webserver software www usage.
- Micro_httpd - Implements all basic web server features in only 150 lines of code.
- A Model of Web Server Performance - PDF and HTML versions of this article, with a forum. By Louis P. Slothouber, Ph.D.
- AOLserver - Open-source web server by America Online, multithreaded, Tcl-enabled, internet massively-scalable and internet extensible, also features database integration and internet a dynamic page scripting internet language (ADP).
- MiniWebsvr - Open source, tiny, static-page web server for Windows servers and POSIX operating systems.
- The SRE-http project - dedicated to the provision of free, WWW-aware software to the OS/2 community. Written primarily in REXX, theflagship product is the SRE-http http/1.1 server for OS/2.
- SQLData Desktop Server - A powerful web database server that allows user www to access ODBC data sources using a www web browser. Now you can have www your own database server with no CGI or www programming.
MySQL - Cache Direct