BGP Routing IP Protocols
White paper that discusses the risks of spoofing, hijacking, route flapping, de-aggregation, route injection, and resource saturation attacks. Originally published in the ISP Essentials Supplement.
Top: Computers: Internet: Protocols: IP: Routing: BGP
- Border Gateway Protocol - Cisco Systems - Protocol overview and configuration information.
- BGPv4 Security Risk Assessment - White paper that discusses the risks of spoofing, hijacking, route flapping, de-aggregation, route injection, and resource saturation attacks. Originally published in the ISP Essentials Supplement.[PDF]
- Frequently Asked Questions on Multi-homing and BGP - This document attempts to provide some answers to questions about routing multi-homing and running BGP.
- BGP - The Border Gateway Protocol - Large collection of BGP routing resources. Includes BGP routing presentations, whitepapers, routing tools, drafts and RFCs.
- Secure BGP - S-BGP Projectpage - Overview with draft papers and presentation with a clear outlook.
- Introduction to the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) - A slide show by Paul Ferguson covering the routing BGP protocol.
- Border Gateway Protocol - BGP - Internet Encyclopedia's BGP4 overview.
- BGP Expert - Information, news, books and courses.
- Joe's BGP Page - Resources about the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and its use.
- Multi-Homing With and Without BGP4 - Avi Freedman\\'s column explains the basic concepts of ip BGP4. Originally published in ISP Tech Talk.
- Using the Border Gateway Protocol for Cisco Interdomain Routing - This case study examines how BGP works and how you ip can use it to participate in routing with other networks ip that run BGP.
- BGP implementation in perl - bgpd.pl is a partial implementation of the BGP bgp protocol written in Perl. It has been designed bgp as a library to be used in other bgp applications and as a tool to monitor BGP bgp routing updates.
MySQL - Cache Direct