RFCs BGP Routing IP
Top: Computers: Internet: Protocols: IP: Routing: BGP: RFCs
- RFC 1966 - BGP Route Reflection - An Alternative to Full Mesh IBGP - Experimental standard addressing scaleability problems.
- RFC 4274 - BGP-4 Protocol Analysis - Informational RFC describing how BGP fulfils the requirements for classless bgp inter-domain routing, and its scalability and performance.
- RFC 1998 - An Application of the BGP Community Attribute in Multi-home Routing - Informational document.
- RFC 1997 - BGP Communities Attribute - Standard defining an extension which allows destinations to be grouped, routing allowing group-based routing policies.
- RFC 1772 - Application of the Border Gateway Protocol in the Internet - Standard defining the use of BGP for Internet routing.
- RFC 4275 - BGP-4 MIB Implementation Survey - Informational document showing which parts of the SNMP rfcs MIB are provided by certain common implementations.
- RFC 3065 - Autonomous System Confederations for BGP - Standard defining how a group of autonomous systems routing can be routing presented as a single system to routing other networks.
- RFC 2796 - BGP Route Reflection - An Alternative to Full Mesh IBGP - Extends RFC 1966.
- RFC 4272 - BGP Security Vulnerabilities Analysis - Discussion of possible packet spoofing attacks.
- RFC 4271 - A Border Gateway Protocol 4 - Current standard for version 4 of the protocol.
- RFC 4273 - Definitions of Managed Objects for BGP-4 - SNMP information for BGP version 4.
- RFC 4276 - BGP-4 Implementation Report - Informational document showing the features and differences in routing certain common rfcs implementations.
- RFC 4277 - Experience with the BGP-4 Protocol - Informational document.
- RFC 1397 - Default Route Advertisement in BGP versions 2 and 3 - Specifies how default routes should be advertised in routing older versions routing of BGP.
- RFC 2042 - Registering New BGP Attribute Types - Informational document.
MySQL - Cache Direct