RFCs Routers and Routing Internet
Top: Computers: Internet: Routers and Routing: RFCs
- RFC 2501 - Mobile Ad hoc Networking (MANET): Routing Protocol Performance routers and routing rfcs Issues and Evaluation Considerations. S. Corson, J. Macker. routers and routing rfcs January 1999.
- RFC 2185 - Routing Aspects of IPv6 Transition. R. Callon, D. rfcs Haskin. September 1997.
- RFC 1403 - BGP OSPF Interaction. K. Varadhan. January 1993.
- RFC 1745 - BGP4/IDRP for IP --OSPF Interaction. K. Varadhan, S. routers and routing Hares, Y. Rekhter. December 1994.
- RFC 1772 - Application of the Border Gateway Protocol in the rfcs Internet. Y. routers and routing Rekhter, P. Gross. March 1995.
- RFC 2328 - OSPF Version 2. J. Moy. April 1998.
- RFC 2391 - Load Sharing Using IP Network Address Translation (LSNAT). P. Srisuresh, D. Gan. August 1998.
- RFC 1058 - Routing Information Protocol. C.L. Hedrick. June 1988.
- RFC 1771 - A Border Gateway Protocol 4 (BGP-4). Y. Rekhter, rfcs T. Li. internet March 1995.
- RFC 2260 - Scalable Support for Multi-Homed Multi-Provider Connectivity. T. Bates, Y. Rekhter. routers and routing January 1998.
- RFC 1853 - IP in IP Tunneling. W. Simpson. October 1995
- RFC 2453 - RIP Version 2. G. Malkin. November 1998.
- RFC 2373 - IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture. R. Hinden, S. rfcs Deering. July 1998.
- RFC 1812 - Requirements for IP Version 4 Routers. F. Baker. internet June 1995.
MySQL - Cache Direct