RIP Routing IP Protocols
RIP (Routing Information Protocol) version 1 and 2 is one of the oldest and still commonly used protocol available for IP, IPX and Appletalk environments.
Top: Computers: Internet: Protocols: IP: Routing: RIP
- Future Software Limited - IP/Routing - RIP - FutureRIP (Routing Information Protocol) software is a portable implementation of ip the industry-standard RIP routing protocol.
- RIP, Routing Information Protocol - Detailed information on how RIP works
- How to Implement RIP Over RRAS in Windows 2000 - Microsoft knowledge base article on routing information protocol rip configuration on Windows 2000 systems.
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP) - Cisco configuration information on RIP
- Fusion RIP - ANSI C Source Code - The Fusion RIP source code offering is a rip high-performance portable software engine that implements IP forwarding rip and route generation per industry standard RFCs.
MySQL - Cache Direct