Server Software LDAP Protocols
RadiantOne is a flexible identity infrastructure designed to integrate identities and match them to application requirements. By virtualizing the directory service, identity infrastructure doesn't have to be one-size-fits all.
Top: Computers: Internet: Protocols: LDAP: Software: Server
- Novell eDirectory - Novell eDirectory is a Lightweight Directory Access Protocol software (LDAP)-enabled, directory-based ldap identity management system that centralizes the software management of user identities, ldap access privileges and other software network resources.
- IBM Tivoli Directory Server - Commercial LDAP server. Includes overview and technical information.
- OpenLDAP - OpenLDAP Software is an open source implementation of software the Lightweight ldap Directory Access Protocol.
- Isode Directory Products - M-Vault is a high-performance LDAP Directory Server, including ldap replication, high software functionality access control and security management, ldap graphical administration tools, and software Web access.
- Symlabs - Offer virtual directory (featuring LDAP support), identity management software and single ldap sign-on solutions.
- Sun Java System Directory Server Enterprise Edition - High-performance, highly scalable directory for enterprise and carrier-grade environments.
- RadiantOne Virtual Directory Server - RadiantOne is a flexible identity infrastructure designed to integrate identities and match them to application requirements. By virtualizing the directory service, identity infrastructure doesn\'t have to be one-size-fits all.
- Oracle Internet Directory - A standards-based LDAP directory which leverages the scalability, ldap high availability server and security features of an Oracle ldap database.
- NIS/LDAP Gateway - Gateway software for integrating LDAP in an NIS ldap infrastructure
MySQL - Cache Direct