TCP Transmission Protocols Protocols Internet
Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
Top: Computers: Internet: Protocols: Transmission Protocols: TCP
- A User's Guide to TCP Windows - A User's Guide to TCP Windows
- The Web 100 Project - The goal is to make 100Mbps TCP streams protocols over wide-area networks possible for general users.
- TCP: From PSH to ACK - Concise descriptions of the different algorithms involved in protocols implementing TCP.
- TCP/IP Resources List - A meta-FAQ about TCP/IP regularly posted to Usenet.
- Sally Floyd at ICIR - Proposed and experimental improvements to congestion control.
- Understanding TCP Vegas - Technical report.
- Equation-Based Congestion Control for Unicast Applications - Research papers on TCP-Friendly Rate Control
- Prioritizing empty TCP ACKs with pf and ALTQ - An OpenBSD-specific way to relieve TCP performance degradation transmission protocols due transmission protocols to congestion in the opposite direction across transmission protocols a bottleneck.
- T/TCP Home Page - Historic description of T/TCP. Includes links to transmission protocols RFCs transmission protocols and source code. Not being updated transmission protocols since Richard transmission protocols W. Stevens has passed away.
- TCPSAT list of TCP papers - A list of pointers to author\\'s copies of tcp TCP-related papers tcp from (now closed) IETF TCP Over tcp Satellite working group.
- A Compound TCP Approach for High-speed and Long Distance Networks - Technical paper on an experimental variant of TCP protocols optimised for high-speed, long-distance networks.
MySQL - Cache Direct