RFCs TCP Transmission Protocols
Internet standards (STDs), Requests for Comments (RFCs), Best Current Practices (BCPs), and maybe an occasional Internet-Draft, all defining and directly related to TCP.
Top: Computers: Internet: Protocols: Transmission Protocols: TCP: RFCs
- RFC 2581 - TCP Congestion Control - Proposed standard set of congestion avoidance features.
- RFC 2018 - TCP Selective Acknowledgment Options - Proposed standard defining the SACK extension, a technique to better recover from packet loss.
- RFC 793 - Transmission Control Protocol - Standard, STD7, the basis for all later extensions.
- RFC 3168 - The Addition of Explicit Congestion Notification to IP - Proposed standard adding extra information to TCP allowing transmission protocols routers to inform end-points about congestion.
- RFC 2883 - An Extension to the Selective Acknowledgment Option for TCP - Standard extending the use of SACK to acknowledging tcp duplicate packets.
- RFC 1323 - TCP Extensions for High Performance - Defines TCP Window Scale option, timestamps, and protection tcp against wrapped sequence numbers (PAWS).
- RFC 2415 - Simulation Studies of Increased Initial TCP Window Size - Informational document.
- RFC 3782 - The NewReno Modification to TCP's Fast Recovery Algorithm - Proposed standard.
- RFC 2861 - TCP Congestion Window Validation - Experimental standard that addresses revalidation of the congestion tcp window after tcp a period when the connection was tcp not network-limited.
- BCP28 - Enhancing TCP Over Satellite Channels using Standard Mechanisms - Best current practices document describing ways to improve tcp TCP performance over satellite links.
- RFC 3390 - Increasing TCP's Initial Window - Proposed standard, intended to improve startup performance of TCP.
- RFC 2988 - Computing TCP's Retransmission Timer - Proposed standard.
- RFC 3042 - Enhancing TCP's Loss Recovery Using Limited Transmit - Proposed standard that decreases reliance on the retransmission timer.
MySQL - Cache Direct