Obsolete or Historic RFCs TCP Transmission Protocols
RFCs which the IETF has declared as obsolete or historic. All current standards are in the parent category.
Top: Computers: Internet: Protocols: Transmission Protocols: TCP: RFCs: Obsolete or Historic
- RFC 1072 - TCP extensions for long-delay paths - Obsoleted by RFC 1323, RFC 2018.
- RFC 2001 - TCP Slow Start, Congestion Avoidance, Fast Retransmit, and Fast Recovery Algorithms - TCP congestion control algorithms. Obsoleted by RFC2581.
- RFC 2481 - A Proposal to add Explicit Congestion Notification to IP - Experimental RFC.
- RFC 2414 - Increasing TCP's Initial Window - Obsoleted by RFC 3390.
- RFC 1185 - TCP Extension for High-Speed Paths - Obsoleted by RFC 1323.
- RFC 2582 - The NewReno Modification to TCP's Fast Recovery Algorithm - Experimental standard, obsoleted by RFC 3782.
MySQL - Cache Direct