Style Guides Style and Design Authoring Web Design and Development
There is more to writing than putting words next to each other, and there is more to writing hypertext than throwing together a bunch of links. By Julia Degener.
Top: Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Authoring: Style and Design: Style Guides
Yale Web Style Guide - A manual covering graphic and information design, page layout, graphics, site navigation, and multimedia content.
- Cyberfrem - Offers basic guidance and advice on designing effective, usable, easily style and design navigable web sites.
- Stylegala - A showcase of graphic design for the web. Particularly supports style and design coding standards.
- Style Guide for Online Hypertext - Defines common terms and outlines good design principles.
- What is Good Hypertext Writing? - There is more to writing than putting words next to style and design each other, and there is more to writing hypertext than style and design throwing together a bunch of links. By Julia Degener.
- Writing Well for the Web - Internet-specific copy writing tips for non-writers. Covers common style and design style guides mistakes.
- Information Design - Digest of knowledge on interaction design and information architecture, including the web and new media.
- Writing - An index to A List Apart\\'s articles on style guides writing, style and design style and usability.
MySQL - Cache Direct