Driving and Racing Games Software Open Source
An Open Source project in which the user takes the form of Tux (the Linux Mascot) and races downhill through alpine trails.
Top: Computers: Open Source: Software: Games: Driving and Racing
- GLtron - gltron is a last player riding game based driving and racing games on the light cycle portion of the movie driving and racing games Tron. (C) [Mac OS X, Mac OS 9 driving and racing games (unsupported), Linux, Windows] [GPL]
- VDrift - Open source driving simulation made with drift racing driving and racing games in mind, powered by Vamos physics engine. (C++) driving and racing games [Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Windows (Cygwin)] driving and racing games [GPL2]
- Tux Racer - An Open Source project in which the user takes the form of Tux (the Linux Mascot) and races downhill through alpine trails.
- TORCS - The Open Racing Car Simulator - 3D racing simulator using OpenGL technologies, derived from driving and racing games RARS. Players can develop their own driver using driving and racing games C or C++. (C++) [Linux, FreeBSD, Windows] [GPL2]
- TORCS Power Smart - An additional car for TORCS, The Open Racing Car Simulator. Specifications: Smart ForTwo, 180hp, 156mph (250km/h). Licensed under the Free Art License 1.3
MySQL - Cache Direct