Games Software Open Source
The LGDC provides concise and accurate articles about Linux gaming news, development tutorials, and reviews of the latest tools and resources.
Top: Computers: Open Source: Software: Games
- Libregamewiki - The encyclopedia of free (as in freedom) games with free content.
- Frets on Fire - The player has to strike the correct colored software squares at software the appropriate time during the songs software to produce sounds. The software objective of this game software inspired by Guitar Hero is to software finish a software song and score the biggest amount of points software software possible. (Python) [Cross-platfo
- OpenLieroX - OpenLieroX is the open source clone of the famous Liero (the realtime Worms) game.
- The Genius - Chess engine including artificial intelligence, user interface and software several features.
- Linux Game Development Center - The LGDC provides concise and accurate articles about Linux gaming news, development tutorials, and reviews of the latest tools and resources.
- Enigma - A puzzle game based on oxyd. Runs on games Windows, OS open source X, and most open source operating games systems. (C++) [GPL]
- FreeDroid - Clone of the classic game "Paradroid". (C, Python) [MacOS, Windows 95/98/2000, Linux]
- Deliantra - Deliantra is a free software, multiplayer RPG and adventure game, games much similar in style to nethack and moria. It is games fully graphical and runs in realtime and set in a games medieval environment. (GPL) [GNU/Linux,Mac OS X, Windows]
- Hot Potato Online - This game is a fast paced arena sport open source where games players try to explode the opposition using open source a short-fused games potato bomb.
- Final Frontier Trader - 2D single player space strategy, combat, and trading game. (C++) [OS Independent]
- Extreme Tux Racer - An OpenGL racing game featuring Tux, the Linux mascot. The software goal of the game is to slide down a snow- software and ice-covered mountain as quickly as possible.(C++,TCL) [Linux,MacOS X]
- SecurePlay Open Source Development SDKs - Build games on Secureplay sourcecode libraries in Flash/Java C++. Create secure game transactions for multiplayer games (player management, state/event control, random events, secret events) Platform independent Encrypted pluggable communications.
- CSPoker - CSPoker is a lightweight poker client/server. Client implementations open source in software Java and Flash. XML-based API. (Java) [GPLv2]
- jQuizShow - Free quiz game based on the "Who Wants games to Be a Millionaire" game show. Add games your own questions for classroom use or for games fun. [Java, OS Independent, GPL]
- Snip - Open-source Tetris implementation.
- Fate - A massive multiplayer space trading and combat game for Linux. open source [GPL]
- Small Apps and Games - Small apps and games developments.
- Holtz - Zertz and Dvonn board games - Holtz is a GPL implementation of the abstract open source strategy open source board games Zèrtz and Dvonn from the open source GIPF project. open source (C++) [Linux, Windows] [GPLv2]
- Kraptor - 2D shoot\\'em up made with Allegro. (C) [GNU/Linux, open source Windows, open source DOS]
- Free Gamer - Open source games weblog and list.
- Spice Trade - Colonize Europe in this Java based, open source game. Live software an adventure in the 12th century world.
- Flight Gear Flight Simulator - The FlightGear flight simulator project is an open-source, open source multi-platform, cooperative flight simulator development project. Source code open source for the entire project is available. (OpenGL)[OS Independent]
- Planet SolarWolf - An updated clone of SolarFox which was released software in 1983 software for Atari 2600. The objective is software to get through 60 software levels collecting space boxes.
- irrlamb - irrlamb is a 3D game that probably involves open source a open source lot of physics and frustrating gameplay. (C++) open source [Linux, Windows] open source [GPL2]
- GtkPool - 8-ball pool for Linux with customizable physics.
- Danger from the Deep - Danger from the deep (aka dangerdeep) is a games Free / Open Source World War II German games submarine simulation. [Linux / Windows] (C++)
- MUSoSu - A free software project for playing, solving, and generating Sudoku games games. (Java) [OS Independent]
- Daimonin - Free isometric real-time MMORPG. 2d/3d graphics, 3d sound effects, digital open source ambient music.
- Hawk Software - Developer of the open source HAWK game engine, open source and software the OpenNL portable networking library for Windows.
- Groundfire - A 2D real-time multiplayer tank battling game. (C++) [Windows 9X/2000/XP, Linux]
- Playing the Open Source Game - Shawn Hargreaves has several Open Source projects and software interesting articles open source about the future of Open Source software games.
- Open Game Source - A web magazine devoted to open source game software development.
- Sekoya - open source mmorpg - Sekoya is a gathering of students trying to software develop nice open source open source games. Our main project software is a MMORPG running open source under Linux and Windows.
- Adonthell - A fantasy RPG game available for Linux, FreeBSD open source and software BeOS. MacOS and Windows support will come open source soon.
MySQL - Cache Direct