Games Programming Computers
Development site with tutorials, an introduction to DirectX and a game idea center. Also Allegro game programming library sections. Books. Links.
Top: Computers: Programming: Games
Game Developer Magazine - A monthly publication that delivers technical, how-to articles
- Games++ Megasite - Game programming, online games, cheats, tutorials, references, Direct X, games C/C++, and Java.
- flipCode - Articles, coding techniques, and interviews relating to Game computers programming.
- 3Ddrome - News, tutorials, sample code, links related to 3D computers graphics and computers game development.
- Daneu, Ales - AD Snooker and Briskola games with C++ sources.
- Games Creation Resources - Game creation programs for non-programmers.
- East Coast Games - Dedicated to training new programmers and to making programming great games, programming tutorials on C/C++, Java and DirectX, programming several games written for programming Windows (Freeware).
- Quake Developers Pages - Information and resources for quake developers
- GarageGames.com - An online game development community and resource center, computers keeping independent and professional developers connected to their computers peers, the industry and cutting edge information, tools computers and code.
- DevMaster.net - A game development site that provides articles, 3D engines database, a wiki, daily news updates, and a discussion forum.
- GameProgrammer.org - Contains tutorials about game development featuring OpenGL, Direct3D and Win32 computers SDK programming.
- C# Game Dev - A set of computer RPG programming tutorials using C# and programming DirectX. Regular articles on the creation of roleplaying games. Topics programming including Lua scripting, NPCs, maps.
- Gamasutra - The Art and Science of making Games.
- The Playground Project - Building computer environments for 4-8 year-olds to play, design, and create games. A playground is a place to play with rules not just by them.
- Mappy for PC (DOS and Win95) - A utility for creating flexible \\'maps\\' for tile based 2D programming games (scrolling shoot-em-ups, or 8-way scrolling adventures, whatever).
- SoftLight Development - Lots of programs and source code, development tools, games Direct X examples, and killer links. With a games Windows focus.
- GameProgrammer.com - Game and graphics programming articles of interest to programming game programmers computers with all levels of experience.
- RPG game programming page - Page related to RPG programming. Has a freeware computers game (not finished, but in development) with all computers its sources
- Gamedev.org - Game development discussion forum.
- Reprints of Works by Diana Gruber - Articles and book chapters by Diana Gruber on programming the subject programming of game design and programming.
- GameDev.net - Featuring a huge reference library and weekly interviews computers of professionals programming inside the industry. Participate in computers a public game development programming project.
- zstar - An extensible, distributed system for game development, consisting programming of an games abstract game client, and a game programming server to which players games connect to play games programming against other players or alone.
- PC Game Programming Explorer - Book by Dave Roberts that takes readers inside computers the world games of PC game programming and reveals computers the essential techniques to games make game programming easy computers and fun.
- Web Game Builder - Free resource for anyone wishing to write online games. Offering tutorials, forums and linking to member games.
- Zingtech Computer Solutions - Development site with tutorials, an introduction to DirectX and a game idea center. Also Allegro game programming library sections. Books. Links.
- A Critical Look at Programming Languages - An article by Tim Sweeney on the evolution programming and future games of programming languages as it relates programming to game development.
- How to Start a Gameproject/Gamedevelop Company - Article from a Swedish programmer. Also related links.
- Game Tutorials - Over one hundred tutorials in C/C++ for the computers beginning programmer.
- Impacto - A tool to make games and multimedia applications.
- The Game Programming Wiki - Game programming tutorials and source code.
- Game Algorithms - Algorithms, source code and references.
- Paul Hsieh - Source code, tips, and tricks.
- Toymaker - Aimed mainly at the new games programmer. It games contains notes and answers to common questions with games examples in C++ and DirectX. Resources. T2, games a free terrain texture generation tool.
- Games Research - Materials from, and links to resources related to, programming the Siggraph games 2000 course "Games Research: the Science programming of Interactive Entertainment"
- Xtreme Games - Free tools and source code and an offer to sign programming up new developers for joint ventures for a general pooling programming of resources.
- GGD - Global Game Developer - Provides tools and knowledge needed to create and programming distribute games. programming Including tutorials, tips, downloads and books.
- Simple Game Engine - Information, screenshots and downloads for Simple Game Engine (freeware) enabling to games using a definition language.
- Nuclex - A .NET game development community site with technical programming articles, tutorials games and code snippets, focusing on game programming creation with the Microsoft games XNA framework.
- Amit's Game Programming Information - Descriptions of algorithms for artificial intelligence, path finding, game design, games objects, hexagonal tiles, threads, and text games.
- Gepard Studio - Downloads for game programming, along with some Java, Linux, DOS and Windows games.
- Rise Game Development Home Page - Tutorials on games and QBasic along with developer programming tools downloads.
- Cylinder Based Collision Detection - A game programming tutorial on Cylinder based collision programming detection and games response.
- Exaflop - A programmers\\' resource with resources related to programming graphics and games games programming.
MySQL - Cache Direct