Graphics Programming Computers
Dynamic models of real objects that may be used for the development of any functional and visual models of the real world.
Top: Computers: Programming: Graphics
- Top/Computers/Computer Science/Computer Graphics
- Visual Basic Games and Graphics - Visual basic graphics, animation and activex games.
- Ultimate Game Programming - Tutorials on OpenGL, DirectX. Also tutorials for MFC, computers C, and C++ programming.
- Softwareburner - Site for OpenGL programming in Java, Gl4Java and programming C++.
- Graphics Gems Repository - Free code repository for the 5 volume set of books on various computer graphics programming techniques.
- Swap-Meet - An interactive 3D community, composed primarily of NeMo Dev or computers Creation users.
- PhoeniX - Offers pascal sources, tutorials, links and java applets.
- Thomas Mølhave - 3D graphics programming with C++ tips including scaling, rotation and transformations.
- Graphics Notes - Topic papers on computer graphics maintained by the programming faculty and students of the Computer Graphics Group, programming Computer Science Department, at UC Davis.
- A Human's Eye View: Motion Blur and Frameless Rendering - "This paper explores this motion blur and its relationship to: programming camera open shutter time, current computer graphics motion-blur implementations, programming temporally anti-aliased images, and the Human Visual System\\'s (HVS) motion programming smear quality." Publishe
- 3D API Information Page - Information on Direct3D, OpenGL, Fahrenheit, Java 3D API.
- Design By Numbers - A programming environment and language created for visual programming designers and computers artists as an introduction to computational programming design.
- Lode's Computer Graphics Tutorial - Computer graphics tutorials about fractals, fourier transform, demo effects, software 3D engines, raycasting, etc. Examples (with C++ source code).
- Win95 Game Programmer's Encyclopedia - Win95GPE is a resource with code for windows graphics, palettes, and dibs.
- PC Game Programmer's Encyclopedia - PCGPE is a compilation of numerous aspects of computers game programming in MS-DOS.
- Algorithmic Art Room - A collection of algorithmic art using original Java programming applets.
- Geo informational system - Dynamic models of real objects that may be used for graphics the development of any functional and visual models of the graphics real world.
- Ninja Cross - Programming and game development projects including screen shots graphics and source computers code.
- Win Design - 3D graphics programming with PowerRender and C++.
- Graphics Languages Tutorials - Common fundamentals of graphics programming. OpenGL, Java3D and graphics programming computers in Delphi, C++ and Java.
MySQL - Cache Direct