Graphics Software Open Source
Edits, generates, and manipulates terrain height maps. These can be used in terrain renders, which are used in games, applications, and demos. Web based manual available. [Windows and Linux]
Top: Computers: Open Source: Software: Graphics
- MayaVi - Scientific data visualizer written in Python
- Chart2D - A library written in Java for adding two dimensional charts open source to Java programs.
- Coriander - GUI to control an IEEE1394 Digital Camera and graphics handle its video output. Features, screenshots, manual, and graphics download.
- Open CASCADE - A geometric modeling SDK available on Linux including open source geometric graphics data structures, modeling algorithms and a shape open source viewer.
- Altaxo - Data analysis and plotting program (C#) [Windows].
- Height Map Editor - Edits, generates, and manipulates terrain height maps. These can be used in terrain renders, which are used in games, applications, and demos. Web based manual available. [Windows and Linux]
- RTEQ - A free (GPL) Real Time Equalizer.
- 3D Scene - Illustrates most of the modeling, illumination, and rendering graphics 3D objects. Covers Z-buffer, Shading, Phong illumination, graphics and Ray Tracing.
- OpenDX - Open source visualization software package based on IBM\\'s Visualization Data open source Explorer.
- 4P: Pixel Pushing Paint Program - A clone of the Amiga version of the open source Electronic software Arts\\' product, "Deluxe Paint". A low-resolution, low open source color-depth paint software program.
- Project IDOL - An OpenGL project done under the Linux system open source that tries to develop an open source CAD open source software.
- JPEG Pixel Interpolator - Interpolate defects (pixels, dots, stripes) in JPEG images open source with open source minimal quality loss.
MySQL - Cache Direct