Inkscape Vector Based Graphics Software
Inkscape is an open source vector based graphics editor that uses SVG as its native format.
Top: Computers: Software: Graphics: Vector Based: Inkscape
Inkscape - Open source SVG graphics editor released under the GPL. Official site includes download links, documentation, and resources for the developer and user communities.
- A Guide to Inkscape - Online book describes features and tools, giving examples of their inkscape use.
- Wikipedia: Inkscape - Article gives an overview of features and history.
- Inkscape LaTEX Extension - An extension to enable a combined export format with text inkscape in a LaTeX picture environment and everything else as EPS. inkscape Background information, screenshots, download, and release history.
- Linux.com Review: Inkscape 0.45 - Review of the new release, with evaluation of its new vector based features, speed, and usability enhancements.
- TexText - Inkscape extension to add editable LaTeX text objects vector based to a document. Includes overview and download.
MySQL - Cache Direct