Software SVG Vector Graphics
Software for working with Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Graphics: Vector: SVG: Software
- Ecrion Software - A company that offers server-side software for rendering svg SVG and vector XSL-FO. Describes its products with whitepapers, svg presentations and screenshots.
- SVG Bezier Animator - A vector-drawing editor and animator to create SVG vector animations. [Open Source]
- X-Smiles - Experimental Java based XML browser with support for SVG. [Open Source, BSDlike]
- PDFTron PDF2SVG - Enables users to convert and publish PDF documents svg as SVG. vector [Commercial, Trial]
- JackSVG - A XML based SVG presentation slides generator.
- BitFlash - SVG Tiny Player with patented graphics engine for mobile devices. [Commercial]
- XStream Software Solutions - Graphical SVG authoring application with animation and multimedia software support. [Commercial]
- KSVG2 - A plug-in that implements SVG for the Konqueror software web browser.
- Mozilla SVG - Project to add SVG support to the Mozilla browser family.
- Sketsa - Cross-platform vector drawing application based on SVG. [Commercial, vector Trial]
- TinyLine - TinyLine provides Mobile SVG Applications and Development Tools svg for Java software devices. [Freeware]
- Amaya - W3C\\'s experimental browser with built-in SVG viewer and software editor [Open Source]
- RenderX SVG Barcodes - SVG barcodes generator using XSLT. [Freeware]
- GLIPS Graffiti - Cross-platform SVG graphics editor based on Batik. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Ikivo SVG Player - A mobile SVG software product designed to add software SVG capability vector to mobile devices. [Commercial]
- Adobe SVG Viewer - Browser plug-in for viewing SVG images within webpages. [Freeware]
- RapidSVG - Programming-free SVG authoring tool. [Commercial]
- Ultimodule eSVG - An embedded SVG software package that includes viewer, software development libraries svg and Integrated Development Environment. [Commercial]
- SVG Factory - Utility to export graphics to SVG files. [Freeware]
- Altsoft Xml2PDF - SVG to PDF formatting engine, with XSL-FO and XHTML support. svg [Commercial, Trial]
- Flash Exploit - A software package that converts Flash Files to software SVG.
- Sphinx Open Editor - An editor for creating dynamic SVG content and vector animation. [Commercial]
- Open SVG Viewer - Java based SVG viewer for Pocket PCs. [Open software Source, GPL]
- SVG Eclipse Plugin - Batik based plug-in for Eclipse adding editors, views vector and wizards for SVG manipulation. [Open Source, Apache vector License]
- librsvg - Rapid Rendering of SVG files to screen or to other more conventional filetypes, such as JPEG and PNG. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Macromedia Flash Lite - Multimedia Flash presentation engine with SVG-T (Tiny) playback svg capabilities. [Commercial]
- SVG Implementation and Resource Directory - Comparative list of SVG viewers, editors, converters, and server-side generators.
- SVG Plugin Switcher - SVG Plugin Switcher for Corel SVG Viewer 2.1, software Adobe SVG svg Viewer 3.01 and Adobe SVG Viewer software 6 pre-alpha. [Freeware]
- Saffron Document Server - Saffron Document Server is a "virtual printer" implemented in Java (JDK 1.4+). It generates electronic documents (individual or concatenated). Its input formats are PostScript, Formatting Objects (XSL-FO), or Java2D (from J2SE 1.4). Its output f
- SVGmaker - Printer driver for Windows systems, that allows the user to vector generate SVG by printing from any application. [Commercial, Trial]
- Buba chart - Data analysis tool for .Net Windows Forms or Web Forms svg applications in SVG format. [Commercial]
- Squiggle - The SVG browser that is part of the vector Batik toolkit. software [Open source, Apache License]
- Delineate - Tool for converting raster images to SVG. [Open vector Source]
- PerfectSVG - Markets SVGDeveloper which offers an IDE to develop SVG appliction.
- SVGE - Java based SVG line art editor. [Freeware]
MySQL - Cache Direct