Open Source Software OpenGL Libraries Graphics
Open source software
Top: Computers: Programming: Graphics: Libraries: OpenGL: Open Source Software
Blender - Cross-platform 3D graphics creation suite for modeling, animation, rendering, post-production, realtime interactive 3D, game creation and playback
- Image Restoration and inpainting - MinGW, OpenGL, Visual C++ and Java image processing open source software open source software project about enhancing, denoising, restoring and detecting/removing parts open source software open source software of images/pictures.
- Really Slick Screensavers GLX Port - Port of OpenGL screensavers that were originally written opengl for Windows open source software to GLX. It is intended for opengl use with an existing open source software screensaver daemon like xscreensaver.
- 3D-Desktop - GNOME Linux OpenGL program for switching virtual desktops open source software in a seamless 3-dimensional manner.
- OpenUniverse - Free space simulator. Currently focuses on the Solar open source software System and lets one visit all of its open source software planets, major moons and a collection of open source software smaller bodies in realtime 3D with OpenGL.
- Terraform - Free and open source interactive height field (or opengl fractal) terrain libraries generation and manipulation program. OpenGL is opengl used for rendering and libraries for displaying the height opengl field (or fractal) terrain. (GNU GPL)
- PPE - The Pretty Poly Editor (PPE), is a free open source software and open source 3D Modeller. (GNU GPL)
- Cellumat3D - Open source tool for simulating and exploring cellular opengl automata in libraries 3D space
- Jahshaka - Realtime Effects - Video and film composting and special FX system that uses OpenGL hardware rendering to give operators near real time interactivity. The system is cross platform, and includes full CG, paint and image processing modules.
- The Open Toolkit - An OpenGL library for Mono and .Net. Contains opengl information, documentation, libraries and discussion forums regarding the open-source opengl OpenTK library, as well libraries as C# and OpenGL opengl in general.
- Stellarium - Shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like libraries with the libraries naked eye, binoculars or a telescope.
- Vincent Mobile 3D Rendering Library - The Vincent project develops a compliant implementation of the OpenGL ES 1.1 API specification for embedded devices, such as PDAs and Smartphones. Includes documentation, bug tracker, a forum, and downloads.
- DSVideoLib - DirectShow Video Processing Library - Free software library for device-independent access video images open source software under Microsoft Windows.
- DXF to OpenGL - An OpenGL program, with source code included, that opengl displays DXF libraries files.
MySQL - Cache Direct