OpenGL Libraries Graphics Programming
OpenGL is a portable, cross-platform software library, often used as an interface to graphics hardware. OpenGL depends on the use of a native windowing system for display.OpenGL supports programming techniques such as 3D modeling, lighting, affine transforations, alpha blending, texture mapping, and fog.
Top: Computers: Programming: Graphics: Libraries: OpenGL
OpenGL Extension Registry - A record of OpenGL extensions, along with information about using OpenGL extensions and creating new OpenGL extensions
OpenGL.org - The official site for OpenGL information.
- Wikipedia: OpenGL - Comprehensive overview of OpenGL, including history, pipeline architecture, graphics language bindings libraries and sample code.
- SGI OpenGL Website - OpenGL information from the creators of OpenGL.
- GLProgramming - Guides, reference resource and a forum for beginning graphics OpenGL developers.
- Delphi OpenGl examples and tutorials - Commercial examples and tutorials. Includes downloads and opengl purchase.
- OpenGL Architecture Review Board (ARB) - Consortium that governs OpenGL.
- NVIDIA Developer Zone: OpenGL - OpenGL related software, tools and documentation for developers.
- Apple's OpenGL Resource - Developers tools and documentation for using OpenGL on libraries Apple systems. Includes a list of OpenGL libraries extensions supported by Apple, how OpenGL fits in libraries their architectures, and performance tips.
MySQL - Cache Direct