Add-on Libraries OpenGL Libraries Graphics
OpenGl add-on libraries are libraries that work with and depend on OpenGL.
Top: Computers: Programming: Graphics: Libraries: OpenGL: Add-on Libraries
- Top/Games/Video Games/Game Design/Development Tools and Software
- GLE32: - GLE OpenGL Library for Windows - OpenGL Tubing libraries and Extrusion (GLE) library.
- Qt OpenGL Module - OpenGL extension to the Qt GUI software toolkit. opengl Includes documentation, installation notes and sample code.
- LibSpider - A library of C++ classes which can be libraries used in opengl making 3D games and applications with libraries OpenGL and GLUT. [Open opengl Source, GPL]
- GLOW - Cross-platform GUI toolkit for interactive OpenGL programs.
- GLIntercept - Description and downloads for a library that saves and loads OpenGL operations in an XML file.
- Cpw - Application framework library for OpenGL applications and games.
- glGUI - Cross-platform API independent GUI
- GLEW - The OpenGL Extension Wrangler Library is a tool opengl that helps C/C++ developers initialize extensions and write opengl portable applications on Windows, Linux, Darwin, Irix, and opengl Solaris platforms.
- libGLobs - C++ library for RAD (Rapid Application Development) UNIX/Linux opengl OpenGL games add-on libraries and applications.
- GtkGLArea - A GTK+ GUI library widget for displaying OpenGL opengl renderings.
- GLFW - Free, open source, portable framework for OpenGL application development
- GLT - Portable C++ OpenGL Toolkit including GLUT wrapper and utility classes.
- GLE - Tubing and Extrusion API for drawing tubing, extrusions and sweeps using OpenGL.
- GtkGLExt - An OpenGL extension to the GTK GUI library.
- UFO - High level platform-independent GUI for 3D programming with OpenGL.
- GL2PS - C library for creating high quality vector output (primarily PostScript) add-on libraries from an OpenGL application.
- GLTT - Read and draw TrueType fonts in any OpenGL application.
MySQL - Cache Direct