Libraries Games Programming
Offers a freeware Java software capable of building and running multiplayer adventure games, playable with any browser. Several multiplayer games are available for free as a demo.
Top: Computers: Programming: Games: Libraries
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/C++/Class Libraries
- Top/Games/Video Games/Game Design/Development Tools and Software
- IsoEngine - A Visual Basic/C++/.NET isometric/2d game engine. [Commercial]
- Betatron - For the creation of 2D-platform and action-arcade games games in C++ for the DJGPP v2.0 compiler. [Open games Source]
- 3Impact - Impact, modelling and car library for games. Includes games screenshots and libraries downloads of demos. [Commercial]
- MIDAS Digital Audio System - MIDAS is a multichannel digital sound system. It supports DOS, libraries Win32, and Linux platforms and plays Protracker (.mod), Scream Tracker libraries 3 (.s3m), FastTracker 2 (.xm) and Impulse Tracker (.it) modules, libraries as well as samples and audio streams in raw or libraries WAVE . MI
- Regimental Command - A generic armored combat system.
- RAD Gametools - Develops game software technologies which are licensed by games primarily by video game companies.
- Jet3D - A (commercial) free and open source realtime 3D games graphics engine games and SDK.
- PathLib - Pathfinding library for games, optimal paths through maps, programming timing objects games and their movements through maps. Sample programming application available.
- DimensioneX Multiplayer Adventure Development Kit - Offers a freeware Java software capable of building programming and running multiplayer adventure games, playable with any programming browser. Several multiplayer games are available for free programming as a demo.
- Object oriented Simple Directmedia Layer - OSDL, a free portable high-level open-source library for multimedia and programming game programming.
- RakNet - A game orientated networking API that is a wrapper for Berkely Sockets on Windows, Linux, and Unix. [Commercial]
- VgaGames - A free library for programming vga games (320x200 games pixels with games 256 colors) for Linux and FreeBSD games in C. [Open source, games GPL]
- HGE: Haaf's Game Engine - A C/C++ library for creating hardware accelerated 2D games for Microsoft Windows. It provides minimal yet fully functional and flexible set of routines for handling graphics, sound and input. [Shareware]
- Golden T Game Engine - A Java library for creating 2D games. [Freeware]
- ClanLib - A multi-platform game development library. Currently is works on Linux libraries and Win32. [Open source, LGPL]
- Clean Game Library - Full development system for 2D games (arcade, side programming scrollers, platform games), using the functional language Clean.
- Titan - A C++ based library to load/save game-related file games formats, such libraries as graphics, sound and 3d meshes.
- The Grand Unified Toolkit (GUT) - A cross-platform C++ API for the development programming of games and other forms of interactive media. programming It is available for the BeOS, Linux/X, and programming Win32 platforms.
- The Yake Engine - A small, flexible, cross-platform game engine / application games framework multi programming licensed under the LGPL and custom games licenses.
- GapiDraw - A complete toolkit to create games for handheld devices. [Free for non-commercial use]
MySQL - Cache Direct