Allegro Libraries Games Programming
Allegro is a free and popular game programming library. Allegro supports a variety of graphics modes, animation data formats, GUI management procedures, MIDI playback, and mouse, keyboard, & joystick support.
Top: Computers: Programming: Games: Libraries: Allegro
Allegro - A free and popular game programming library.
- Allegro.cc - Game developing community network, software directory, and up allegro to date libraries information pertaining to Allegro programming and allegro gaming.
- Allegutl - Utilities related to game development with accent on games allegro library.
- Striker - A tile map library written in C for Allegro. Runs under Linux and DOS, possibly Windows. [Open source]
- JGMOD - An Allegro add-on library which enables your Allegro allegro programs to games play files in the MOD music allegro data format.
- Allegro Webring - A collection of related sites.
- AllegTTF - Anti-aliased text output and font loading routines for allegro Allegro.
MySQL - Cache Direct