DirectX Libraries Programming
DirectX is Microsoft's API for creating games and other high performance programs. It includes support for 2D and 3D graphics, sound and music, input, force feedback, and network communication for applications such as multiplayer games.
Top: Computers: Programming: Libraries: DirectX
- The X Zone - Technical articles, FAQ, samples, links.
- TripleBuffer Software - Contains DirectX tutorials, source code, and projects for programming both C++ and C#.
- Microsoft DirectX Developer Center - Microsoft's official home site about DirectX.
- Chilkat DirectX C++ Game Development Library - Provides a framework and C++ classes for developing DirectX applications. directx [Open source]
- Inside DirectX - Microsoft\\'s authoritative book written by partners on the libraries DirectX team programming contains many essential details for DirectDraw libraries programming.
- The ZBuffer - A collection of news, resources and tutorials for Managed DirectX.
- BCB-Tools.com - Creates the TDx_Library, a series of easy to programming use Borland directx C++ Builder components which translate and programming integrate entire sections of directx DirectX into native VCL programming components, supplying RAD DirectX toolsets. [Commercial]
- GameDev.net - Gives news and contains articles about DirectX.
- The Code Project - A programming site with a large section on DirectX. Includes programming articles, and links.
- DirectX 6.0 and Windows Media Technologies Bring Multimedia to Windows CE - Article about DirectX on Windows CE-based devices such as the Sega Dreamcast console.
- Got Dot Net DirectX Resource Center - A DirectX section of Microsoft community site. Using DirectX at directx .NET platform.
- Microsoft DirectX Downloads - Developers can download DirectX technologies, including DirectX 6.0, programming the DirectPlay 5.0A update, and other multimedia development programming tools and information.
- DirectX eXperience - DirectX site with articles, tips and tricks, and a list directx of related books.
- Games Programming with DirectX 8 and C++ - Help programmers who are new to DirectX get acquainted with the libraries, in particular DirectDraw and DirectInput.
MySQL - Cache Direct