Libraries Languages Programming
Source-file library derived from the many fine software packages written by D.J. Bernstein; collects files from various packages into a central repository from which code is easy to use in new programs.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: C: Libraries
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Graphic Subsystems/Toolkits
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/C++/Class Libraries
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/C/Source Code
- Sglib - A generic library for C. It extensively uses libraries the preprocessor c for generic implementation of sorting algorithms libraries on arrays, lists, sorted c lists, red-black trees. The libraries library operates on user types and c does not libraries depend on a particular memory management system
- MAlib - C library for Media Analysis, Motion Analizing, Movie libraries Architecture, and languages Media Authoring. [Open source, LGPL]
- Math a la Carte - Collections of mathematical software in Fortan and C. Software is libraries free for some uses and can be purchased for others. libraries Much of the software was developed at the Jet Propulsion libraries Laboratory.
- AccentC free scripting language library - Add scripting functionality into application. Features included: simple languages interface, built-in libraries GUI, debugger, error handling.
- IRCG - A library for dispatching messages to huge groups of users over an arbitrary number of separate communication channels in real-time using IRC protocol. [Open source]
- xnprintf() family functions for C/C++ - A small source file for 16/32/64-bit compilers. Provides c snprintf() and languages others. [GPL or modified BSD license]
- libsndfile - A C library for reading and writing files c containing sampled sound. Project news, features list, API c reference, FAQ, and download. [LGPL]
- ForbiSoft - ForbiSoft DIB Library provides platform independent bitmap loading. languages ForbiSoft ToolTip libraries Library provides platform independent tooltip display. languages Target Win32 or Windows libraries CE with the same languages code. Shipped as source code and libraries will compile languages with Microsoft eMbedded 3.0
- WM_MOTIF - C library allows developers to port code from libraries Windows to Unix or Linux systems. By Software libraries Uno.
- Template2doc - Library that allow generation of html page using languages templates. A template contain specific keywords that tell languages the routines where to insert data. Support insertion languages of table data.
- ubiqx - A free and open source library of simple programming utilities languages (written in C), including linked lists, AVL and Splay balanced languages binary trees, a simple caching system, Sparse Arrays. [Open source, languages LGPL]
- UniquE RAR File Library - The URARFileLib is a platform-independent, small and fast languages static library for decompressing RAR files (RAR archives languages are created with WinRAR). Full RAR v2.0 file languages format support of all compression methods, including multimedia languages compression and encoding.
- uClibc - C library optimized for embedded systems. Free: GNU LGPL.
- Levenberg-Marquardt non-linear least squares algorithms in C/C++ - Package containing double and single precision flavors of c the Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm. Included are versions with analytic c and finite difference approximated jacobians. [Open source, GPL]
- djblib - Source-file library derived from the many fine software languages packages written libraries by D.J. Bernstein; collects files from languages various packages into a libraries central repository from which languages code is easy to use in libraries new programs.
- GNU Scientific Library - A free numerical library for C programmers. libraries [Open source, c GPL]
- libZI - A portable configuration file API that utilizes XML for data libraries storage and retrieval. libZI provides a typesafe way of serializing libraries configuration data into a file in a manner consistent to libraries XML standards. [Open source, GPL]
- Cheap Threads - Open source C library implementing synchronous multithreading libraries with libraries prioritized scheduling and message passing.
- Gopt - An ANSI C library, for parsing command line arguments and libraries options according to GNU standards. [Open source, GPL]
- MyLibC - A glibc clone for windows.
- diet libc - A small, static libc optimized for small size.
- W3C Sample Code Library - A general-purpose Web API written in C
- Vermont Views - A C programming library for creating cross platform user libraries interfaces across Unix, Linux, Posix, VMS, DOS and Windows.
- The Endpoint Library - Library for winsock applications.Currently only compatible with winsock languages v1.1.
- libspopc - A simple pop3 client library to be used by MDAs libraries and/or MUA. one of libspopc\\'s purposes is to help non-network-aware libraries C developers to host easily a pop3 mail client in libraries their programs. However, libspopc provides also a classical socket-level API libraries for those wh
- Crusher Data Compression Toolkits - Cross-platform compression libraries. [Open source, Commercial]
- SQATT - A library providing Inter Process Communication support functions.
- FFTW Home Page - Fast free C FFT library; includes multi-dimensional, real-complex, c and parallel libraries transforms.
- jclassinfo - Information extractor and disassembler for Java classes. Backend code available as a C library. [Open source, GPL]
- Fingerprint Verification System - An easy to use library that allows programmers to integrate c fingerprint technology into their software without specific know-how. Fast, easy c to use, and small; great for embedded systems. [Open source, c MPL]
- Flux - A library for integrated data storage and indexing, libraries marshalling, transfer and encryption. It also features a libraries slew of utility functions for various purposes. It libraries is written in C, using the GLib paradigm. libraries [Open source]
- a386 - C programming library providing a virtual i386 running in protected c mode.
- The Schrödinger Project - Project supported by BBC research and development and Fluendo to libraries develop open source libraries for the Dirac video codec. Include libraries developer information and frequently asked questions.
- LZO - Portable high-speed lossless data compression library written in languages ANSI C.
- Better String Library - A safe and fast string library. It\\'s buffer libraries overflow languages and aliasing safe, high performance. The libraries library includes a robust languages C++ wrapper that uses libraries overloaded operators and rich constructors to languages make the libraries CBstring struct a natural and powerful string abstraction
- Standard Function Library: SFL - By iMatix Corp., portable function library for C/C++ libraries programs; many years development; written in ANSI C; libraries ports: DOS, OpenVMS, OS/2, most Unix, Windows; full libraries sources and documentation (HTML); given as Open Source libraries software for the benefit of Internet commu
- DateLib - A portable library for all kinds of date libraries and time calculations, provides auto-analyzing date and time libraries parsers.
- libESMTP - Library for Posting Electronic Mail: manages posting email libraries using SMTP libraries to a preconfigured MTA. Can be libraries used as part of libraries a Mail User Agent libraries or other program that must post libraries email. Free: libraries GNU LGPL.
- Matrix2D - A library implements a set of functions allowing to manage languages bi-dimensional matrix with languages C and C++. Matrix2D includes also languages several functions of images processing. [Free for personal use]
MySQL - Cache Direct