Toolkits Graphic Subsystems Operating Systems Software
A rich thin client framework for building software applications that combine the usability and speed of desktop software GUI with the centralized administration and universal accessibility of Web apps.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Toolkits
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Graphic Subsystems/X11
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Java/Class Libraries/Graphics/User Interface Classes
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Unix/Software
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/C++/Class Libraries
- SmartWin - A light weighted GUI C++ library for developing toolkits GUI applications toolkits in Windows API.
- Vermont Views - A C programming library for creating cross platform user interfaces operating systems across Unix, Linux, Posix, VMS, DOS and Windows.
- GUI Library Technical Information - The PEG GUI library home page. PEG is a C++ GUI library designed exclusively for real time embedded systems.
- JX Application Framework - JX is a full-featured C++ application framework and GUI class library for the X Window System.
- TOAD GUI Library - A Simple and Powerful C++ GUI Toolkit for the X operating systems Window System.
- easyGUI - API toolkit for developing GUIs with LCD driver library graphics and graphical display controller drivers. Graphic LCD module application using advanced features like proportional writing, icons, lists and scroll boxes, line drawing.
- General Graphics Interface (GGI) - Project that aims to develop a reliable, stable operating systems and fast graphics system that works everywhere operating systems which will allow any program using GGI to operating systems run on any platform requiring at most a operating systems recompile.
- libuta - Based on the Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL). Allows operating systems to put together portable graphical applications.
- GLO GUI Library - A platform independent graphical user interface library developed graphic subsystems specifically for games.
- Visual Component Framework - C++ framework created to provide platform GUI framework, toolkits features such graphic subsystems as Java and Java\\'s Swing, and toolkits Borland\'s Visual Component Library. graphic subsystems [Open source, BSD License]
- libUFO: UI For OpenGL - A C++ based core library for GUIs. Uses operating systems OpenGL as drawing library and SDL/Glut as windowing operating systems toolkit. [Open source, LGPL]
- Windows++ Code Library - A lightweight C++ application framework for Windows.
- V - A freeware portable C++ GUI framework for Windows, operating systems X, toolkits and OS/2.
- The Lit Window Library - An open source project aimed at making UI operating systems coding toolkits easier. The C++ library introduces rules-based UI operating systems coding, reflections toolkits and several other mechanisms to speed operating systems up UI coding.
- GraphApp - Toolkit for cross-platform GUI programming on Windows, X-Windows, graphic subsystems Linux and Macintosh systems. It works with the graphic subsystems C, C++ and Python languages, and the source graphic subsystems code can be freely downloaded here.
- aedGUI - A cross-plataform, easy-to-use, non-intrusive C++ GUI library that operating systems runs operating systems on top of SDL. [Open source, LGPL]
- xfsft - Patches to provide TrueType font support for X11.
- GNUStep - An attempt to provide an Object-Oriented application development framework and tool set for use on a wide variety of computer platforms. Based on the original OpenStep specification provided by NeXT, Inc.
- LiteClue Widget - A free bubble or balloon help X Widget.
- sjgui - A GUI framework for use in interactive OpenGL applications. The graphic subsystems main goal is to provide very easy and fast way graphic subsystems to develop portable interactive interfaces, using object-oriented approach. [Open source, graphic subsystems BSD License]
- Droplets - A rich thin client framework for building software graphic subsystems applications that combine the usability and speed of graphic subsystems desktop software GUI with the centralized administration graphic subsystems and universal accessibility of Web apps.
- LGI (Lightweight GUI Library) - A Lightweight, cross-platform GUI library and application framework. operating systems Currently toolkits 3 ports exist, Win32, Linux and BeOS. operating systems [Open source]
- The GUI Toolkit, Framework Page - A reference on GUI toolkits, user interface frameworks, toolkits software libraries, graphic subsystems class libraries,windowing APIs, and related software toolkits tools for GUI development.Lists graphic subsystems GUI libraries categorized by toolkits languages,including C, C++, Java, Tcl, Lisp, graphic subsystems and Python. toolkits Covers b
- FOX GUI Toolkit - A cross-platform C++ based Toolkit for developing GUIs operating systems easily and effectively (Unix/X,Win32). [Open source, LGPL]
- Bluestone Consulting (BCI) - Provide Unix and Java GUI builder tools such as JClass, toolkits JProbe, UIM/X, db-UIM/X, XRT and Platinum.
- SansGUI Modeling and Simulation Environment - By ProtoDesign, Inc. Develop and deploy highly interactive toolkits scientific and engineering simulation programs without writing one toolkits line of graphical user interface (GUI) code.
- Imake-Related Software and Documentation - Imake FAQ, software accompanying the O\\'Reilly "Software Portability with imake" book, notes on use with Motif and X11, imake-related utilities source code.
- Ygl - Emulates SGI\\'s GL routines under X11. It compiles operating systems fine graphic subsystems under AIX 3.2, HP-UX 7.0/8.0/9.0, Linux with operating systems XFree, graphic subsystems SunOS, ConvexOS and others.
MySQL - Cache Direct