Gtk Toolkits Graphic Subsystems Operating Systems
This library implements a full callback system for use in widget libraries, abstract interfaces, and general programming. It is a complete library with the ability to connect an abstract callback to a class method, function, or function object.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Toolkits: Gtk
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Graphic Subsystems/Desktop Environments/GNOME
- Top/Computers/Software/Graphics/Image Editing/The GIMP
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Linux/Projects/Libraries
GTK+: GIMP Toolkit - Library to build graphical user interfaces (GUIs) originally for X Window. Designed to be small, efficient, flexible. Coded in C, in very object-oriented style. Language bindings: C++, Perl, Python, Objective-C, Guile. [Open Source, LGPL]
- GTK+ for Windows - Uses Tor\'s libraries to create installation packages of GTK.
- GTK+ Reference Manual - GTK+ reference documentation.
- GtkEditor - A source code editor widget for GTK+. It is currently used, in one version or another, in several GTK+/GNOME applications, including gIDE, VDKBuilder, GXEdit, and Bluefish. [Open source, LGPL]
- Gtk+ Widget Factory - A program to quickly create a new Gtk gtk Object/Widget.
- GTK-Wimp - "Windows impersonator" is a GTK theme that blends gtk well into the Windows desktop environment.
- GUIS - A GTK2 widget server. (Python, Ruby, GTK2) [Open source, OS gtk Independent]
- GTK+ / Gnome Application Development Book - A GTK+ and GNOME book online which is also available gtk for purchase.
- GladeDevel: By Thread - Archive of Glade developer message list.
- GtkMod - GTK sound tracker module player.
- gNewt - A Newt compatible gtk+ based library. [Open source, toolkits LGPL]
- GTK+ Forums - Discussion forum for GTK+ and programming.
- Libsigc++ - This library implements a full callback system for toolkits use in widget libraries, abstract interfaces, and general toolkits programming. It is a complete library with toolkits the ability to connect an abstract callback to toolkits a class method, function, or function object.
- Apwal - A nice graphical application launcher, it displays icons graphic subsystems around gtk the mouse with transparency. [Open source, GPL]
- Loki Setup Graphic Installer - Automated GUI installer gtk graphic subsystems gtk graphic subsystems gtk and setup utility for the X graphic subsystems Window System.
- Grip - GTK-based CD player and ripper for Linux; with toolkits an internal encoder.
- GtkAlarm - Simple and useful alarm that will execute a system command gtk at any time of day.
- ZMW - A Zero Memory Widget Library - A C library allowing to create GTK based GUI with not a single bit of memory per widget.
- gFTP Official Homepage - Free multithreaded ftp client for *NIX based machines toolkits running X11R6 graphic subsystems or later.
- GtkExtra-- - Provides C++ wrappers for GtkExtra, for use with graphic subsystems Gtk--. gtk This includes the GtkPlot and graphic subsystems GtkSheet widgets, gtk among others.
- WinGTK - Win32 ports of GTK, Glade, Libglade, gtkextra, GWF. graphic subsystems Visual gtk automatic code generator and complete Windows programming graphic subsystems environment. Uses gtk Tors libraries for the packages.
- GtkExtra - A useful set of widgets for creating GUI\\'s for the Xwindows system using GTK+.
- GTK File Browser - A Microsoft\\'s Explorer like tool for browsing and graphic subsystems manipulating folders, files, devices and (in future) graphic subsystems different networks.
MySQL - Cache Direct