Glade Gtk Toolkits Graphic Subsystems
Builds the interface from a glade XML file at runtime. This way you can change the look of a program without needing to recompile.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Toolkits: Gtk: Glade
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Graphic Subsystems/Desktop Environments/GNOME/Programming/Language Bindings
- Glc - Python generator for Glade.
- Glade for Win32 - Win32 port of Glade with platform specified problems gtk fixed.
- Glade-- - an extension to glade to create c++ sources.
- GuileGL - OpenGL and GtkGLArea bindings for Guile.
- Snapper Development System - An XML based application compiler and thin client. The compiler toolkits incorporates Glade XML, Perl/TCL/Python scripts, and object extensions into a toolkits single XML file. The thin client provides a high toolkits level API and runs the application from the XML file. toolkits [Open sou
- eglade - An Eiffel code generator that parses XML files glade produced by gtk Glade.
- Glade - GTK+ based user interface builder.
- Glade-Perl - Perl generator for Glade.
- Libglade - Builds the interface from a glade XML file glade at runtime. This way you can change the glade look of a program without needing to recompile.
MySQL - Cache Direct