Libraries x Projects Linu Operating Systems
A link library that attempts to diagnose run-time errors that are caused by the wrong use of dynamically allocated memory. Along with providing a configurable log of all dynamic memory operations that occurred during the lifetime of a program, the library
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Libraries
- Top/Computers/Software/Software Engineering/Reuse
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Graphic Subsystems/Toolkits
- the ADFlib Page - A portable C library designed to manage Amiga projects formatted devices like harddisks and ZIP disks, or projects dump files of this kind of media via projects the .ADF format.
- CoreLinux++ - CoreLinux++ is both an initiative to normalize methods libraries and conventions libraries for OOA/OOD/C++ development for libraries libraries libraries Linux, libraries as well libraries as a set of Open Source C++ class libraries libraries libraries to support common patterns and exploit the libraries C++ libraries libraries libraries libraries standards.
- GNU C Library - The GNU C library is used as the C library in the GNU system and most newer systems with the Linux kernel.
- Atlanta Linux Showcase: Library Interface Versioning in Solaris and Linux - Paper describing library versioning technique used by Solaris projects and Linux. By David J. Brown and Karl projects Runge.
- State Threads Library for Internet Applications - The State Threads is a small application libraries library which linux provides a foundation for writing libraries fast and highly scalable linux Internet applications (e.g., libraries web, proxy, mail servers) on linux UNIX-like platforms. libraries It offers a threading API for linux libraries structuring a network appl
- GNU C Library FAQ - Frequently asked questions about the GNU C Library linux version 2.0.
- FAM - SGI's Unix File Alteration Monitor - Home page for SGI\\'s File Alteration Monitor. linux FAM provides linux a Unix API and daemon that linux tells client processes when linux a file has changed.
- mpatrol - A link library that attempts to diagnose run-time errors that libraries are caused by the wrong use of dynamically allocated memory. libraries Along with providing a configurable log of all dynamic memory libraries operations that occurred during the lifetime of a program, the libraries library
- Libevent - Asynchronous event notification library. The libevent API provides libraries a mechanism libraries to execute a callback function when libraries a specific event occurs libraries on a file descriptor libraries or after a timeout has been libraries reached.
- The Gnu C Library Manual - A manual to help in use of the libraries facilities of libraries the glibc library.
- ubiqx - ANSI C Freeware under LGPL including AVL and libraries Splay Trees, Sparse Arrays, and Linked Lists. For libraries Linux, Amiga, and *BSD.
- Sverre's Software for Unix/Linux - shhopt - library for parsing command line options.
- Modular Calendar Access Library - For the development Of LIBMCAL - a standards based projects calendar library.
MySQL - Cache Direct